Leaving
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Leaving Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Leaving

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leaving Empty Leaving

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Delete my chara's please I will not deal with admin godmoding of my chara's actions this is the third time it has happened twice by jess and once by jemma, for me it is three strikes your out. As admins you should be able to make your plot flow fluidly through roleplay, but you can't do that so you control it through oc oders and godmoding of charecters. A plot should flow through roleplay that is what makes a text base roleplay good, becuase it means that any chara can have a huge effect, but here the ego's of admins and there stubborness lessen the effect of a single member to play the predetined role that is layed out by the admins. The thing is the admins only give roles to members they know leaving a large group of members without parts in the overall plots. So I will not come back this time I already have to squeze in time for roleplaying and i have three sites, getting rid of this one is a pleasure. I only enjoy roleplaying with a fraction of you so it is nice to be done with it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top