Faraday, Alexandra (done)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Faraday, Alexandra (done) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Faraday, Alexandra (done)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Faraday, Alexandra (done) Empty Faraday, Alexandra (done)

Post by Alex Faraday Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:34 pm

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Birgit (in internet known as Libahunt)
How you found Potter's Army: Miseria Manson-Lupin
Any other characters on Potter's Army: No. I'm newbie.
Have your read the Plot?: (please do Razz)
Have your read the Must read threads?: My english is really awful. That's because I'm not England or USA or some another english-speaking land. I'm from Estonia. But I'll do my best. ^^

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Faraday, Alexandra (done) Emilie-de-ravin-20070131-205159
Name: Alexandra Faraday
Race: Werewolf
Blood Status: Half-blood
Year AND Age: 13, 3rd grade (year?)
Preferred houses: Ravenclaw or Gryffindor
Canon or Original: Original
Play-by: Emilie de Ravin

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: 168 cm
Hair: Blonde, short, wavy
Eye colour: Blue
Skin: Pale
General Appearance: Alex looks much older than she is. She has a quiet wierd taste of clothes, but most of time she can look at least little bit normal.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills: Guitar playing, singing, flying (with a broom)
Weaknesses: Studying, potions, wizard chess. Actually fails almost everything except skills and doing stupid things.
Likes: Music, cats, color blue, flying, reading, doing wierd stupid things
Dislikes: Studying, annoying people, color pink, full moon
Motto: Never do anything you don't want to.
General Personality: At first Alex may seem very wierd, but when you get to know her, then you'll find a totally new person. Inside she is quiet, but fun and smart girl, who's only fear is full moon time. She may be sarcasting or annoying and gets angry easily, but when you leave these things of, you get a wonderful friend - of course if she wants to be one.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: Mother Charlotte (muggle), father Daniel (wizard), older brother Desmond (wizard).
Childhood: Alex grew up in Scotland. A werewolf bite her when she was nine, that made her very lonely. She was weak in the school, because she hated studying, also because she missed a week of every month. Alex never got any friends and she doesn't talk her parents at all. Only one she agrees to at least talk is her brother Desmond.
The first signs of magic appeared when Alex was eight. She discovered that she can understand what people say before they do that. Also, if something annoyed her, like classmates fighting each other, then she just had to say "stop"... and it stopped.
Hogwarts: When Alex came to Hogwarts, she was scared. Her father and brother tried to explain her that there's nothing to be afraid of, there are people like her. "Werewolves?" Alex asked. "Yes," they said, but Alex doesn't know about any werewolves here. Alex still doesn't like studying, but she found something fun - quidditch. This was only thing she agreed to study while summer holiday. In 2nd grade, brotha Desmond gave her his old broom. Since that, Alex keeps trying to get into quidditch team.
Adulthood: (One paragraph - only if your character is graduated.)

Short Roleplay:
It was a cold winter day. Two people, blond girl and brunette boy were walking in the park. Some children were building snowmen and the younger of the two looked them jealously.
"Des, I want to build one, too," little blond girl said.
"No, Alex, we don't have time," Desmond answered.
"Please?" Alex was sad. She knew she hadn't time, but she just wanted.
Desmond knew it, too. "No. Look, full moon is coming out tonight. We must get you out of town before that."
"It's not fair," Alex cried when they kept walking.
"Life is never fair," her brother agreed, while the town started ending.

Last edited by Alex Faraday on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Alex Faraday
Alex Faraday

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Faraday, Alexandra (done) Empty Re: Faraday, Alexandra (done)

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Heya there Birgit...
Your app is generally good,but umm..do you have 3 weaknesses?I caught 2 but can't figure out what's the 3rd one lol.
And you need to write a bit more for Childhood and Hogwarts but besides that you should be fine
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Faraday Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:30 pm

I made some edits. Smile
Alex Faraday
Alex Faraday

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:34 pm

Excellent edits!! Accepted and sorted into GRYFFINDOR!!
YAY welcome to Hogwarts! Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top