close your eyes
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

close your eyes Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

close your eyes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

close your eyes Empty close your eyes

Post by Landon Rooney Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:53 pm

Landon made his way swiftly towards the Quidditch pitch. There was no one there this afternoon, thankfully. Apparently Jamie had something she needed to get off her chest; something she needed to talk about. Normally Landon wasn’t that sort of guy, he wasn’t good with emotions or anything along those lines. But he and Jamie had been close for quite some time and was really one of his best friends. He owed it to her if she wanted to talk about something important. But what could it be? Did that prick James do something to her? The Slytherin didn’t doubt it. He’d never really liked the bloke very much.

As he entered the pitch, he stationed himself against the wall, hoping to be visible from the entrance. He was getting more and more nervous by the second. He kept imagining horrible scenarios in his head; like someone in her family had died or something equally as tragic where he wouldn’t know what to say in order to comfort her. But there was no sense in worrying his head off with ideas. He would know soon enough. All he could do now was wait.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

close your eyes Empty Re: close your eyes

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:15 pm

OOC: So I think you might have noticed from other threds I post about half of what you do. Sorry about that Smile
I'll try to match your posts

Spoiler:

Unhappily Jamie walked out of the warm entrance hall of the castle. A sharp wind pierced strait through the gray overcoat the she wore over a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and simple long sleeved black shirt. Total muggle clothing was proving itself much more comfortable than her traditional wizarding robes as her hormones were shifting. Tightening the scarf around her face she walked quickly closer to the Quidditch pitch where she had agreed to meet Landon.

A strange friendship had sprung up between them over the last few weeks. Slythirin and Ravenclaw rarely got along so well Jamie had figured. Landon was the first boy she had ever really hung out with as just a friend. She spent more and more time with James but they were tied in many ways. Albus was.. well.. Jamie was not really sure what Albus was to her, but definatly not just a friend. Jamie just thanked her luckey stars that there was nothing romantic about them. Jamie figured that it was really luckey that they had become friends right about now, when there seemed only one person in the world she could confide in, Sophia. Hopefully Landon would become a second person.

As she reached the pitch she caught sight of a lone figure leaning up on a wall. Landon. Running up to him she flung herself into his arms. Unlike the unplesant memory of talking to Sophia no tears came. Just guilt and happiness that he was here. "Hey" Jamie murmered releasing her grip on Landon and looking up at him from where she stood on the ground.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:08 am

OOC: Really, don't worry about it! Post as much or as little as you want to. I have no problems with that.

-----

Landon become more nervous with every passing moment. Maybe it wasn't all that bad, maybe it was nothing too serious. It alarmed Landon had much he cared about her wellbeing. He honestly didn't have many close friends whom he cared this much about. They had become friends rather suddenly, it was hard to even point out when it had all started. But before he had known it, they were hanging out more frequently, even opening up to each other about things Landon would normally have never felt comfortable sharing. Growing up as an only child, he had never known the closeness between a brother and sister but if he had to guess, it was something along the lines of what he and Jamie shared.

It wasn't long until Jamie walked through the entrance of the Pitch. Before Landon could even react she was running towards him and flung herself into him. Unsure of what to do, he wrapped his arms around her and held her for a moment before she released. The expression on her face was difficult to read which caused him to become even more anxious. He gave her a lopsided smile, as he looked down at her, which wasn't truly heartfelt, "Hey Jamie." Taking a deep breath, he sat down on the ground, patting the space next to him. "So what's going on?" he asked her, his voice full of obvious concern.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Jamie rolled her eyes at his consern. She kept her voice light and happy. Over the last few days Jamie had been thinking constantly about a baby. Now her worries were so much less than before. A baby would'nt be so bad, not James's. Jamie could handle it. Maybe. She sat down net to Landon. "I'm pregnant" she said simply, wishing Landon to not be too agenst things such as sex before marriage.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:57 am

Landon was shocked to say the least. His mouth opened slightly but he immediately closed it. He looked at her for a moment, unsure of what to say. Because the words weren't coming to him naturally he draped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to him. There really wasn't all that much to say. There was nothing he could do to protect her from that now. The deed was done. He could only assume that it was James' child. "Have you told him?"
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:58 pm

"Nom way" Jamie said as soon as he asked her the question. "Can you imagine that scene?" mimicking her own voice Jamie said "Hi James! Guess what? I'm pregnant! Isn't that exiting". Quitting with the mocking tone Jamie sighed. "James Potter is in no way a father figure and will never be. At first I thought he might grow into it when he found out but now I just hope I can transfer Beauxbatons before he finds out". Jamie looked at Landon her eyes showing no worry, even though she was lying to herself. No way was she calm.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:59 pm

From the way she was speaking it sounded as though she never planned on telling James. Which was rather idiotic. He was going to realize she was pregnant sooner or later. When she mentioned transferring he couldn't help but furrow his eyebrows. No way was she going to transfer just because she was too scared to tell someone that she had their baby. It would be unfair to James not to tell him; whether he wanted a child or not. If Landon had some sort of spawn somewhere, someone who was a part of him, he'd surely like to know about it. "First off, you're not transferring. I won't let you," he told her simply, hoping that she wasn't honestly considering taking that route. "And you're going to have to tell him. It's his kid too you know," he pointed out, hoping he wasn't being too insensitive. "But I think he'd want to know sooner rather than later. I'd get pretty peeved if a girl knew she was pregnant with my kid and didn't tell me right away." He gave her what he hoped was a comforting smile, "Besides, whats the worst he could say? If he breaks up with you, then he definitely wasn't a keeper anyways."
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:47 pm

OOC: opps.. fogot about this.

Jamie sighed. "I guess" she muttered looking down. Landon was killing her mood. A few minutes before she had been all happy and now she was boardering on depressed.

OOC: sorry for short post.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top