Most likely to stay together
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Most likely to stay together Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Most likely to stay together

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who is most likely to stay together?

Most likely to stay together Bar_left33%Most likely to stay together Bar_right 33% 
[ 10 ]
Most likely to stay together Bar_left17%Most likely to stay together Bar_right 17% 
[ 5 ]
Most likely to stay together Bar_left23%Most likely to stay together Bar_right 23% 
[ 7 ]
Most likely to stay together Bar_left17%Most likely to stay together Bar_right 17% 
[ 5 ]
Most likely to stay together Bar_left10%Most likely to stay together Bar_right 10% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

Most likely to stay together Empty Most likely to stay together

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Yay it's february grand opening!

Let's rock this party!! Very Happy

There is innovation.Multipie choice is allowed.

Just not more then 2 please!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Most likely to stay together Empty Re: Most likely to stay together

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:53 pm

"Jess and Jack, no question, for me. I mean, c'mon. Apart from maybe Matt and Emmy. But the rest are all a lot younger so will probably break up over some stupid thing :rollseyes:. Anyway, what d'you think?"

^^Not meant to offend, just joking Razz.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:56 pm

"Jemzy those comments could be taken bad from my part you remember?But anyway i would go for Emanuelle and Matt if she survives...If not i would go for Jess & Jack.Oh and i am only being realistic i didn\t mean to break someone's hopes up."

Yeah Matt is going to slice me! Razz
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:07 pm

Jess and Jack. Who would break up with themselves? :/
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:10 pm

"This is IC, Darry dear. And IC they're older, married, have children - well at least one, can't remember if they have any more. Just they don't seem like the type of characters to break up. Regardless of the fact they are played by the same player. So no, that isn't why! Matt and Emmy...I'm not sure, with Emmy being all kidnapped and such, things could go odd. Which is why I'm saying vote for Jess and Jack! JESS AND JACK TO WIN!"
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:12 pm

I know its IC. Oh whatever. Jack and Jess then..

And dont call me Darry
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:22 pm

"As you wish, Darrenna, as you wish...Wink But yeah, Jack and Jess are most likely to stay together out of all the above couples *nods*."
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:35 pm

"Latest award results! After only 1 hour of voting Jess and Jack are leading with 4 votes.2nd place is shared between Emmy&Matt and Belle&Andrian.On last place Samantha and Ne'Os.I don't mean to be rude,but it looks like you are already loosing!"
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:46 pm

"Of course it's not rude! You are merely stating the results, anyone can see that. And it's a vampire relationship with younger people, you can see why they're not winning. Jess/Jack are an awesome pair! <3 Wait, what about Amelia and Eli, Mari?"
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:07 am

"Sorry i saw bad.Eli and Amelia are on 2nd place and Matt & Emmy are on 3rd.Sorry for the fault won't happen again.I think i was absent from this profession for too long."
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum