Full Moon - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Full Moon - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Full Moon

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Full Moon - Page 3 Empty Re: Full Moon

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:45 pm

"listen has a headboy i have jurdisiction over you leave now all of you imeadetly"

Last edited by Dae Hemphill on Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:45 pm

Brianna wasn't frightened, in fact, she moved forward a step with her wand still out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:47 pm

"Well as prefect, i don't really care." Ginevra said, grinning.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:48 pm

"if i have to take you out i will but i dont want you"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:49 pm

"Bring it." Ginevra said to him.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:08 am

As Sophia turned back into her form she got out her wand and pointed it at Dae. "Give me one reason why we shouldn't blast you into pieces and as a matter of fact we have a right to be here it's on opur animagus license if you will read it clearly states: All animaugus are allowed to come out here any time of the day or night as long as there are back before classes, but you didn't know that becauise your such a big-headed git."said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:18 am

Brianna finally spoke up "You can't argue with these people, they know the truth, why I should burn you up right now! You burnt my tail! I will not stand for this, INCENDIO!!!!!!!!!" she shouted a hard as she could, flames gushed in a big wave towards Dae, and as the wave of flames went towards him, Brianna told him to do something I cannot mention on this site
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:51 am

Piper ran out in her Panther form. She saw the others and changed into a human. "Where did Oliver go?!" She asked out of breath. "We need to find him! This is way he wanted us to leave his 'house'. Now his gone." She then noticed everyone's wand out pointing at each other. "Guys...whats going on?"
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:40 pm

"Oh nothingf much Pipe just having a nice little duelig but nothing out of the ordrinary."said Sophia with her wand still pointed at Dae. "He was always a big-headed git no matter what, and always telling us what to do when we have the rights to bge here."said Sophia angrly
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:18 pm

(spartan flew in as an Eagle and perched on a branch.) "Whats up guys?" he squaked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top