Ooooh, that's gotta hurt
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ooooh, that's gotta hurt Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ooooh, that's gotta hurt

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ooooh, that's gotta hurt Empty Ooooh, that's gotta hurt

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:33 am

Professor Potter walked into the hospital wing and looked at Mariana, the matron had assured him that she would be alright, nothing more than a nasty fall, and a bad lump on the head, but he'd been told she'd be out of it for several more hours
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Ooooh, that's gotta hurt Empty Re: Ooooh, that's gotta hurt

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:36 pm

Miseria was sitting next to the bed on what Mariana had layed for a few hours. She felt herself guilty in some reason. Maybe she had to be close to her, and that would never happen? And she was too loyal to leave her now, without announcing her anyting.

Suddenly she heard how door fell open and then she saw Professor Potter coming in. Not even saying a word, she nodded and looked back at her team captain.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:40 am

Abbey rushed into the hospital and saw Mis sitting next to Mariana. Mariana was lying on a bed with white sheets and blankets. "What happened?" Abbey exclaimed. "I saw Mari fall, but then you guys got her off the field it was hard to see what happened!" Abbey pulled a chair around to the same side of the bed where Miseria was sitting and looked at Mari. "I hope she's okay." Abbey whispered.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:46 am

[Do you need me?]
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:51 am

((I think so))
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:08 pm

Arthur ran as fast as he can. How could this have happened? I do hope she is fine. He burst through the door and rushed to the bed. He noticed Abbey and Jess. He greeted them and went to the bedside to look at her. ''Is she going to be alright?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Mariana was on the bed sleeping.The potion that the nurse gave her was giving a pretty strong sleeping effect at least for her.The only part of her body which was moving was her head while she was dreaming of hundred different things.It were mostly things she almost forgat or hid somewhere in her memory when she got holes in her memory after the centaur incident.

Poof she was at Darren's house listening to him and Gin arguing.She looked at herself sleeping with her head on Darren's kitchen table.Then poof there was Jess then poof there was no Jess.Then poof she was on Sophia and Andrian's funeral.The dream was getting weirder and weirder all the time.Poof she was again 14 years back with her mom.Then poof she was at her age of 5 the night when her parents died.

It started getting weirder.Dolores Umbridge almost killed her,but before she could imagine there was a shield around her.She looked around for Harry,but he was nowhere at sight.Then five minutes later Harry came he was there.But she deflected the previous killing curse a moment before.She didn't remember she really did that.Then poof she was at something that looked like Hogwarts only she didn't see anyone familiar.Someone screamed Diggory is dead! Voldemort killed him.. She was looking at a young boy maybe her age.She didn't recognize him.

Then poof she was at forbidden forest with Darren and Gin again.Darren just moved pass the trees. Darren where are you she muttered following her dream not sure where it was leading her.Another poof and there was Arthur in the forest and another poof he was gone.

Then one last poof Andrian's dead body burning on the floor.That didn't really happen though it seemed rather real like everything else only he was already dead.She suddenly regained her conciousness shouting Andrian's name like from the canon after she put herself in the position between napping at sitting down.

She looked around at the few people gathered around her bed realizing she just shouted Andrian's name in front of everyone though she wasn't sure if she was still sleeping. "In what louzy epoque am i now?" she asked as she returned to napping position since sitting was giving her a headache.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:55 am

''She is awake. That is good. You have been asleep for a few hours only, not more, therefore, no concerns about that. So, how are you feeling?'', Arthur asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:19 pm

Mariana looked at Arthur having doubts that it wasn;t just another strange dream. "You didn't answer my question what year is this?" she asked wondering what face is he going to put after hearing her bizzare question.But she had to make sure she woke up. "And more important what happened?Why am i in the hospital wing?" she asked rather anxciously to find out.Her head was full of memories she just saw and she still didn't register what happened.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:05 am

A voice rang through his head - Mariana's voice calling out his name. Andrian sat quietly in his office, surrouded by all the paperworks he had to do, and as soon as he heard her voice he paused for a moment. Have i gone, madly insane, he thought to himself; uncertain if it was Mariana's voice or if he had gone insane with all the papersworks and dealing with everything that had happen to him last week. "Better check it out," mummered Andrian getting up from his seat, rubbing his eye sorely and started to make his way to the Hospital wing, yawning on the way. He sighed and heard people talking behind the door. Oh. Goodie, Mariana's up grinning Andrian to himself as he pushed the door open and look towards where a crowd of student surrounded Mariana's bed. "Did someone call my name or have i gone madly insane with all the paperworks i have been doing?" he raised an eyebrows and frowned at them.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top