What Part of NO Don't You Understand?((Jess Potter))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What Part of NO Don't You Understand?((Jess Potter)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What Part of NO Don't You Understand?((Jess Potter))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Part of NO Don't You Understand?((Jess Potter)) Empty What Part of NO Don't You Understand?((Jess Potter))

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:58 am

Dane entered the Leaky Cauldron ready for a nice night. He actually planned on going on the stage to do some stand-up. Just cause he wanted to, did anyone ever actually need a reason. As he got a drink of firewhisky he took a seat at his usual booth. The one where he had met that Jemma. He waved his hand and made a book appear. He always started a book, but could never finish it...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What Part of NO Don't You Understand?((Jess Potter)) Empty Re: What Part of NO Don't You Understand?((Jess Potter))

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:57 am

((lol, quebec))
Jess entered the leaky cauldron and looked around the room. He finally saw the person he was looking for, dane, in the corner, reading a book. He began to walk over to him. He didn't normally chase people up about things, but matt had been rather persistent about recruiting this man. He pushed through the throng of people and finall reached the booth he was in, sliding in uninvitedly. "Good book?" He inquired
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

What Part of NO Don't You Understand?((Jess Potter)) Empty Re: What Part of NO Don't You Understand?((Jess Potter))

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:20 am

"Yes it is!' he said not looking up. "Can I help you?" he said looking up. His face went blank, "Your that Potter kid..." Dane said. "I've already told Lestrange NO" he said straight forwardly. "I prefer not to choose sides!" He said once again. He took a drink of his firewhisky and continued reading
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:34 am

Jess raised his eyebrows and grinned. "You say this, yet you're an auror." He said pointedly. "Working for a government, which, we both know, is very corrupt." He said with an innocent expression on his face.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:39 am

"The Ministry is Different" Dane said putting his book down and sighing. "They take sides I step back, I don't want to fight Death Eaters for the good of mankind. I fight them cause its my job! And I don't want to attack muggles for fun either, that's just plain cruel" he added. He sighed and looked back up at Jess, "You're not going to get me to join the Order! As much as a use I could be, the answer is no"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:45 pm

Jess shrugged, deciding to play hard to get. "Yeah, well we have plenty of better wizards than you, i've got a few other to go visit now," he said, standing up to leave, hoping dane took the bait
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:19 pm

"Better wizards?" Dane said inquiringly. "Have you not heard of me...?" he said grinning. "I beat Mad Eye Moody's record..." he laughed. "I've put over 150 wizards in prison..I don't think you've got plenty of better wizards..." he laughed hartily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:00 am

Jess shrugged. "Well i think i do, and they're better mannered, and more modest than you are too." He said, pulling on his travelling cloak.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:15 am

"I have multiple personalities" he added before pulling out his book once again. "I'm modest yet I can be very angry and all those other emotions" he said. He began to read his book once again, "If you must go then go..." he said.

OoC:Think of something Jess if you want this to last...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top