Name the song
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Name the song Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Name the song

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Name the song Empty Name the song

Post by Keith Nicholas Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:54 am

Rules are simple. Someone posts a line from a song. Whoever posts next posts the song the previous line is from, and then a new line. Rinse and repeat.

"Maybe, I don't really want to know, how your garden grows, as I just want to fly."
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Name the song Empty Re: Name the song

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Live Forever by Oasis

"Baby why'd you leave me. Why'd you have to go? I was counting on forever, now i'll never know."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Just a Dream-Carrie Underwood

"I dance around this empty house, tear us down, throw you out!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:13 pm

fun house by pink

'i try to make it through my life, in my way theres you'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:34 pm

Apocalyptica - I Don't Care

"You Stand In The Line Just to Hit A New Low...."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Bad day-Daniel Powter

I feel these four walls closing in. Face up against the glass i'm looking out hmm. is this my life i'm wondering.It happened so fast how do i turn this thing around. Is this the bed i choose to make. it's greener pastureas i'm thinkg about hmm. Wide open spaces far away. All i want is the wind in my hair to face the fear but not feel scared.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:32 am

Wild Horses-Natasha Bedingfield

'Cause I've Been Acting Like Sour Milk All Over the Floor It's Your Fault You Didn't Shut The Refrigerator Maybe That's The Reason I've Been Acting So Cold!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top