At Knockturn Alley
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At Knockturn Alley Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At Knockturn Alley

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At Knockturn Alley Empty At Knockturn Alley

Post by Draco Malfoy Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:06 am

Draco always preferred Knockturn to Diagon Alley. Knockturn alley may be darker, but the people respected him more here. Over here, the one who had money was respected, unlike in Diagon Alley. Most people knew him here too. So whenever Draco had to get stuff, he would come here. Right now, he was walking along the far less crowded alleyways of Knockturn alley, on his way to Burgin and Burkes.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

At Knockturn Alley Empty Re: At Knockturn Alley

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:09 am

Matt had needed to pick something up from Borgin and Burkes. He still shopped there, but not as much as before he quit the Death Eaters. As he was exciting the shop he noticed Draco Malfoy. He had heard stories but never actually met him. He walked the way he was and grinned. Draco Malfoy! So glad to finally meet you! he said quietly

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:36 am

Draco stopped as some guy exited Borgins and Burkes just as he was about to enter. Draco recognized him immediately, the head of his department at the ministry. It took a bit longer to remember his name. Matt Lestrange. The lestranges and Malfoy's were closely connected. Almost like family. "Hello Lestrange, I must say that I too, am glad to have finally met you," he said politely.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:48 am

Please the pleasure is all mine! he said. Bellatrixed talked quite highly of you. he said. He looked at his hand and could see the tip of his dark mark. He shuffled his sleeve over his wrist more, he needn't know he was an ex-death eater.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:54 am

"Did she now?" Draco said, frowning. "My aunt did always have a high opinion of me.. Don't exactly know why.. Pity that she's gone now of course.. But what can you do," he said in a slightly sad tone. He had never really liked Bellatrix.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:57 am

You seem depressed...scared almost... he said. Yes, I do miss her as well.....I was apparently her favourite......if she could see me now... he broke off. He had a frown on his face, not a very encouraging meeting. But anyways, are you on your way to purchase something, or can I buy you a drink? he said grinning.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:01 am

Draco shrugged off the topic of Bellatrix, he didn't want to think of her now. "Yes sure, let me just purchase something, then we can go to the leaky cauldron," he said, entering Burgin and Burkes. "So your the head of my department aren't you?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:53 am

Yes I am....so you better not be late for work!! he said. He grinned as they entered Borgin and Burkes. He never really did exactly like this shop, but it had some useful items.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top