Anything to Do... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Anything to Do... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Anything to Do...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anything to Do... - Page 2 Empty Re: Anything to Do...

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:57 am

Abbey nodded. "Like what?" she asked, as her sneakers crunched leaves beneath her. "I'd think someone like you would want more adventure." she said, chuckling.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:30 am

"Well," he said thiking for a moment about what he was going to say "it's hard when you gotta balance that out with other stuff as well. I just always find myself battling some giant squid while doing homework at the same time. Although I am good with my hands"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:00 am

Abbey laughed. "Yeah, I guess a little bit of time off of adventure could be good for awhile..." Abbey picked another flower off a bush and placed it in her pocket. "So what have you been up to lately?" she asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:04 am

"I've been up to no good," he smiled jokingly as they walked though the forest "y'know. Killing time and such." He crunched onto a few leaves and then started to feel iritated by it.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Abbey laughed. "Not much myself either." she said. "Well, except the tournament, but the first task winner hasn't even been given out yet."
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:29 pm

Danny nodded and then started to kick a few rocks out far. "I hear the Quadwizard tournament is basically just a bunch of riddles. Not really anything." he said but knew it would still be tough. "Don't get me wrong, I know it will still be hard for you and the others."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:55 am

Abbey nodded. "I was expecting the first task to be the easiest, but it was still pretty tough!" she said. "It takes alot of intelligance to be able to do."
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:41 am

"I bet," he said calmly and then started to hear soft tapping throughout the forest. Creepy, yet appropriate for this atmosphere. "So how did you get chosen? Before, they just drew straws."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:40 pm

Abbey shrugged. "I really have no idea. I just put my name in for it and found out later that I had been picked." Abbey wished she knew why she had been picked; it would a nice thing to know. "Did you hear they had to replace some of the contestants?" she asked. Even Christy had been replaced, which was saddening to Abbey; she hadn't seen her sister in awhile, and wished she knew where she was.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum