First Class of the Second Semester ((Basic Students)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Class of the Second Semester ((Basic Students)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Class of the Second Semester ((Basic Students))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Class of the Second Semester ((Basic Students)) - Page 2 Empty Re: First Class of the Second Semester ((Basic Students))

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:42 am

Louis walked in and grinned as he was...somewhat late. Mornin Professor! He said with a smile. Almost forgot I had class today, I fell asleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

First Class of the Second Semester ((Basic Students)) - Page 2 Empty Re: First Class of the Second Semester ((Basic Students))

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:26 pm

"Ah geez late .. Morning Professor!" Zack entered the classroom, scratching his head "Sorry about this hehe, it won't happen again." He looked for a sit, finding one in the middle row siting down and taking out the necessary things for the class.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:28 pm

S'fine you two just get started on the assignment. he said walking over to his desk. He sat down and looked at his watch, not to much time left...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:45 pm

Ben took the piece of paper with the constellations on. He looked over it. Dammit. I haven't had a chance to learn half of these. How am I supposed to name any of them, let alone ten? I mean, I can name a few. But that's just the few that everyone know. Ah! I can't fail this class. I'm going to need to work loads. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. Ben kept thinking. He scribbled down a few constellations that he could remember. Then he started thinking of random names that sounded like they could be constellations, and put those down too. Nothing to lose...
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:54 pm

Zack wrote every constellation he could remember. Giving the Professor the necessary constellations for the assignment. "Good thing i read things about this." He thought to himself. "Hum.. Capricornus and Leo.." He mumbled while writing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:48 pm

"Hmmm.." Abbey tapped her chin as she scribble on her piece of parchment. "Constellations.."

Abbey scribbled the rest of her answers on the parchment and rolled it up. "I think those are the answers." she mumbled to herself, though she could be mistaken; astronomy wasn't Abbey's best subject, though she loved it.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:14 am

Nathan wrote down all the constellation he could think off. "Let me see," he thought to himself fiddling with his quilt that he held in between both of his fingers and slowly writing them down as he thought of one. So what if they were wrong; at least he tried. "Pices..."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:53 pm

Crap. I don't know many. This is only the very first lesson back, does he really expect everyone to do like really well? Ahh! Dammit. I've got eight. I mean, that's almost ten. He said maximum ten. So hopefully that's Exceeds Expectations. It can't be a fail. Ben was mentally beating himself up as he tried to remember another two names. I could just write random names of some shapes I see. Though teachers have got pissed off at me before for doing things like that. They think it's cheeky, Merlin's beard. All I'm trying to do is get marks! Giving up, Ben put his quill down. Everyone else is still writing. Damn them. How many of them would naturally get ten marks though? I bet they've all been studying over Christmas. Well sorry if I like to actually relax over the holidays. Ben waited for the others to finish.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Alright papers in please! Matt said loudly. Be prepared for the next class, I won't be as easy!! he said grinning. Alright off you go!

CLASS DISMISSED

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top