NEWT level class for potions - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

NEWT level class for potions - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

NEWT level class for potions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEWT level class for potions - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWT level class for potions

Post by Alana York Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:29 am

Julia walked inside the potions classrooms and had noticed a few other students in the room, the only one she could name was Hafiz. She waved over to him and found a seat in the far left corner of the room. "Hello Professor" She said, smiling, waiting for class to begin.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Alice walked in potions classroom and greeted professor. She quickly readed the text on the blackboard, sat on empty place and took out the supplies. Then, gaze on wall, she waited for class to begin.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Arthur turned rapidly to Mariana looking at her taking a seat next to him. He smiled. ''Good morning Mariana, how are you?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:48 pm

"Oh i am great thank you.I hope you don't hate me because i left transfiguration class." she said getting right to the point. "I took Alchemy instead." she added quickly like she was justifying herself.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:54 pm

''Hate you for that? Do not be silly'', he said. To be honest, he had just found out that she did it. ''You quit McC0y's class? He will be sad because of it, I am sure. Poor old William. But then, why quit it? And, why take Alchemy?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:37 pm

"Well i tried to keep both,but check this out." she said grabbing her timetable out of her robe. "Transfiguration 9 AM and Alchemy at 9 AM.I can't be at both and neither want to use time-turner like Hermione so i figured since i was never really good at transfiguration to leave it.And besides remember this is only my repeating of the 7th year since i never got to do final exams last year." she said as she showed the time table to Arthur.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Jessica turned hearing two students talking and caughed "morning class, this is Newt level class for potions" she said and watched chuckling as one quicky realising he was in the wrong class left "ok if theres any one else who isn't ment to be here please check and leave now, so we're not disterbed again, please." Standing she moved from behind her desk as the chair was hurting her back, she had to remeber to bring a cushion next time, depending how long she had before merternity leave was inforced for her, it was not exactly not noticable her size .

"ok for those who don't know the ingredients for Confusing & Befuddlement Draught is , sneezewort, scurvy-grass, and lovage" she said "what is the common effect all these ingrediants have in common?"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Amelia's eyes lifted from the textbook as the professor called the class to order. She set her quill down next to the book, attempting to ignore the disturbances of her classmates. Being observant had its advantages, but it also made for a lot of distractions.

Amelia's attention was averted by the few students who, after checking their schedules, realized their error and left the room at Professor Darkangel's prompting. She watched as a young student left the room, probably having confused the NEWT level course with the basic level course, a dense blush covering his already acne stained cheeks. As she watched him scurry out the doorway, Amelia nearly missed the question posed by the professor and had to take a moment to catch up with what had been said.

"These ingredients all serve to cause confusion," Amelia recited after taking the time to recollect herself and rearrange her focus back on the task at hand.

"Sneezewort, Scurvy-grass and lovage all cause inflammation of the brain, which typically leads to hot-headedness and recklessness," she added, having studied these ingredients in her fifth year and refreshing her memory through the reading she had just done.

If you don't stop speaking up in class, they are going to start calling you Arthur Severus, Amelia's subconscious warned.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:09 am

Belle hurried into class passing Haz on the way in and winked at him. Then she turned to Jess and smiled. "Sorry Professor, it won't happy again." She then went to the back and took her seat next to Ami, hoping she wouldn't lose too many points for Ravenclaw since they were not doing so well this year.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top