New Plot: Key plot characters needed - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Plot: Key plot characters needed - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Plot: Key plot characters needed

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Plot: Key plot characters needed - Page 5 Empty Re: New Plot: Key plot characters needed

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:55 am

I was wondering if I had been excepted as a member of the Potters Army. I just don't like being a Neutral and there isn't really anything else that my sammy can be.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

New Plot: Key plot characters needed - Page 5 Empty Re: New Plot: Key plot characters needed

Post by Faelan Welty Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:01 am

*cough*Join the order*cough*
Faelan Welty
Faelan Welty

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:46 pm

You were added Samantha. Very Happy
And Order is not accepting new members at the moment.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:43 am

plus i'm to young to join the order. She's only 14. Very Happy Thanks Marianan. Very Happy
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:34 pm

Would it be okay if Alice joined Potter's Army? Thanks Smile.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:49 pm

That's okay Sam and my name is Mariana without N on the end! Razz

Didn't i add you already Alice?Ummm...i have to check again.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelan Welty Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:17 pm

Faelan would like to be part of this plot if thats possible somehow.
Faelan Welty
Faelan Welty

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:54 pm

I am added to the PA group already but I was wondering if I could be one of the ones on the plot.. Jamie is so calm she might not really be considered as a suspect, could be helpful.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top