Burning the Trail - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Burning the Trail - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Burning the Trail

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Burning the Trail - Page 2 Empty Re: Burning the Trail

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:52 am

Danny looked around the pocketed his pistol getting sick of the burning. He looked out of the alley and then tried to look casual as he walked. He asked someone where was big ben and she said that it was about 2 blocks over to the east. He thanked her and then went back over to Andrian. "Alright follow me," he said then making sure Artemis wouldn't try to run away
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:02 am

Artemis walked forward, eyeing the area where the gun was supposed to be out of the corner of her eye. The air was shimmering ever so slightly, and only somebody who was looking for the spot would find it. She imagined that the charm would make Danny's hand burn. Not catch on fire, but just feel like it was burning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:08 am

Dannys hand still burned and tried hard to hide it. As they walked along, he often stopped to ask for directions of anything helpful in London. After getting enough information, they reached Big Ben. Man he had never seen it before and he had been to London so many times. He looked around for a hotel and spotted a Holiday Inn nearby. "Alright," he said calmly "Andrian, check Artemis in there. Use my cell number and it will pay for it automatically." as Artemis wasn't looking, he whispered to Andrian "use any charms you know to prevent her from escaping, then meet me in the clock tower. I'll try and analyze as best as I can"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:13 am

"Thanks," Andrian said waving at the girl who said it was about two block over to the east. He began to follow Danny, staying behind him to make sure Artemis had no chance of escaping. Then, they finally made it to Big Ben; it wasn't as sophisciated or nice as any normal hotel. Instead, it was filthy and almost nobody was there. "What a nice place," he said with sacasmn in his voice. "Alright," he said as he pulled out his wand and casted charms all over the place to prevent her from escaping -- like a forcefield.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:32 am

Artemis pressed her hand up against the invisible force field. It stopped dead. A sort of a water-ish ripple appeared, but ended after a few seconds. She walked around to see where she could go, and where she could not. She had about 40 feet of walking space, which was plenty enough for a short period of time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:18 am

Once he was finish with all the charms he thought of was enough to provide them security and gave Artemis no chance of escape. Andrian turned around and to his dismay he saw that she was wandering about, he knew that she was thinking about; 'where can i get out' and 'how'; he merely only chuckled as he pocketed his wand into his back pocket, took off his brown leather vest and rolled up his blue sleeves. "There is no way out," he said trying to start a converstation as he sat back down to look at the piece of paper again. Trying to decipher it, again and again.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:40 am

While Andrian was busy with Artemis, Danny had gotten into Big Ben not having to injure anyone in the process. He made his way up to the top of the tower and set down the parchment. How the hell could he decode this? The text was just scribbles on paper. He groaned for a second then tried to decode it further.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:21 am

Andrian J. Potter wrote:Once he was finish with all the charms he thought of was enough to provide them security and gave Artemis no chance of escape. Andrian turned around and to his dismay he saw that she was wandering about, he knew that she was thinking about; 'where can i get out' and 'how'; he merely only chuckled as he pocketed his wand into his back pocket, took off his brown leather vest and rolled up his blue sleeves. "There is no way out," he said trying to start a converstation as he sat back down to look at the piece of paper again. Trying to decipher it, again and again.

"I know that. I was just seeing where I can go. I can see your very generous." Artemis said sarcastically. She did however notice that Andrian was right, there really was no way out of this field. She huffed, and kicked the shield in frustration.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:26 am

"Yes. The most generous man ever." Andrian said with sarcasm in his voice. He smirked when he saw that she had huffed, and kicked the sheild with frustration; though thinking about how much they were putting her through he still felt guilty of putting her into this. Like he said 'despite the fact she was a death eater she didn't deserve it'. After finishing adjusting his vest onto a chair he finally started to sit down and pulled out a bar of chocolate and started to eat. "Wants some?"
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:29 am

Danny sat at the clock tower trying to decode the message on the paper. It looked so familiar and yet so different. Andrian said he had an idea of what might be on the paper so Danny decided to relocate back to the Holiday Inn Andrian and Artemis were. He walked downstairs slowly and then saw something out of the corner of his eye. Guards were running towards the Inn. Aw sh*t he thought and then broke into a sprint.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top