Outside Honeydukes - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Outside Honeydukes - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Outside Honeydukes

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outside Honeydukes - Page 2 Empty Re: Outside Honeydukes

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:14 pm

Miseria watched as they ran away and the wands flew in the air. Smiling for only a second, she gave slytherins back their wands, using her telekensis and then she looked at her and nodded. She was among friends, true. "Hope you have nothing against introducing yourself as well," she said. Now that she knew all of their names.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:18 pm

"I'm Anastasia Cherenkov, i'm in Gryfinndor." Ana said introducing herself to them. "It is very nice to meet you all."
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Number of posts : 337
Special Abilities : Animagus, Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:09 pm

"A pleasure to meet you Anastasia.And always nice to meet a fellow Gryffindor. So, can I ask? Why choose to come so far from home to go to Hogwarts? Come, all. Let's go into Madam Puddifoot's. It should be fairly sparse seating this time of day. And I'm sure we can come up with something we can warm up with. My treat."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:18 am

"I didn't have a choice. I was sent here by my parents. They thought it would better for me than going to a school within Russia." Anastasia said smiling shyly.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:22 am

Miseria put her wand into her pocket and raised her eyebrows as Ansastasia started talking. She heard this russian accsent what made her smile. "Interesting... I've heard that winters in Russia are cold... Espessialy in Moscow, right?" she asked. She had also heard that people were throwing clay on the clouds so Moscow people could enjoy the sunny day.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:24 am

"Yes Russia is very cold. I lived in Russia for twelve years until we moved here. We lived on the outskirts of Moscow." Ana said smiling as she remembered everything there.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:59 pm

"Well, we're glad to have you with us," Khaat smiled, leading them to Madam Puddifoots. The teashop only had a few people this time of day, so it was relatively easy to find a good table with enough chairs. Khaat ordered coffee--french roast, and told the waitress to put all the others' orders on her tab. She put her coat on her chair and sat down, waiting for the others to follow suit.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:28 pm

Miseria nodded, agreeing with Khaat. She was also happy that people were also coming here, to Hogwarts even from Russia. This land was full of impressions as well. And besides that, Russia was close to Romania, her home country. And in there was her state - Transylvania.

She followed Khaat and placed her coat on the coat-hook and sat down. "Ah, finally some quiet place.." she said. There were only few students here so it was quieter than usually. And she liked that.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:49 pm

Khaat drew out her bag of raspberries and apple slices and fed an apple slice to Archangel. He took the apple slice and ate it happily. Khaat stroked his white feathered head, and he nuzzled into her hand affectionately. "So what brings everyone into Hogsmeade today" Khaat asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top