A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy)

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) - Page 6 Empty Re: A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy)

Post by James William Wilson Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:57 am

''Well, I am an idiot then.'', Wilson said calmly. ''Why shouldn't I have feelings for you?'', he then asked taking another bite.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy) - Page 6 Empty Re: A very interesting meeting (Mrs. Malfoy)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:05 am

“You’re not an idiot, James.” Narcissa said firmly. “You just don’t strike me as the type of person who would want a Death Eater or a Black. Seeing as I am both it just doesn’t make sense. You should want a woman that perhaps … well I don’t know but a woman that would suit you and who you are as a person. What do you see in me?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:09 am

''I see what you are. Not what you think you are, not what they have made of you and not what you are desperately trying to convince me, and yourself, you are. I see the lovely Narcissa, the rest is... just a shell. That clear enough for you?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:14 am

Narcissa smiled a little and looked down at her glass. It was clear now and the water still. It seemed that the cold that had surrounded it earlier had all but melted away. It was a little bit how she felt herself. It was almost as if the chill that constantly engulfed her was finally letting up. “Clear enough.” Narcissa nodded. “I have yet to truly believe what you are saying but if I did, what would you expect me to do now?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:17 am

''What I would expect of you? Since I am not the forcing kind... I would expect of you to follow your mind and do, not what you think is the best, but to do what is the best. Whatever your decision may be, I shall respect it. I may dislike it, but I shall respect it.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:33 am

"You really are serious about this aren't you?" Narcissa asked, deciding to throw decorum out of the window. She was rubbish with being needlessly well-mannered anyway so why continue the charade longer than necessary? This wasn’t a one way street anymore. There was a turning and the normal route she’d been taking for years. The turning terrified her. What would she find there apart from the happiness James seemed to promise her? But Narcissa was stuck she didn’t know which way to go. She knew what would happen if she just kept going, though. It would be the norm - barely ever seeing her son and being stuck in an unhappy marriage. Perhaps there was light at the end of the pitch back tunnel this woman had been stumbling through since the day she was born.

“Part of me just wants to stay put and let my life play out the way it was supposed to - the way it has been doing. That I should leave and be faithful to my husband instead of doing the things that I so badly want to do. And then the other part is just telling me to wing it and take things as they come. There is a second road for me to take, now - a new door has been opened. I know what will happen if I just get up and leave this restaurant and never see you again. It’ll be as if nothing ever happened. But what if I choose another route. Everything is blank to me there. I am out of control and I can’t guide myself.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:42 am

Wilson smiled and laughed slightly. ''You... you know what my suggestion would be like. You are that smart, therefore, there is no need for me to force you into anything you do not want. You have to decide on your own - ancient regime or nouvelle regime, a metaphore from Muggle history. Therefore, you have to decide on your own. I shall respect your decision, like or dislike it, but respect it and will treat you equally.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:49 am

“If I chose to take the new route… one completely alien to me. I would be acting blindly, James. Would you make sure I won’t do something completely idiotic and rash?” Narcissa asked hesitantly. She was prone to doing something completely bizarre when in a new area or in a situation completely alien to her. She knew that there would be a lot of things to come that would be new to her but that didn’t seem to scare her as much as she thought. It was a welcomed change almost.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:51 am

''I will'', Wilson said shortly and directly. He did so since he was not going to influence her any more. The decision had to be hers and not his.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:09 am

You’re making a mistake. Bellatrix hissed. Narcissa looked down at the clothed table and shook her head. She knew she wasn’t going to make a mistake. Not another one seeing as she didn’t think she could harbour another mistake - one that the others could even hold their own against.
“I can’t really think of the right words.” she admitted. “All of it is all overdone and very clichéd. I suppose you’d better start watching what I do because I have no idea what I am doing. I think I'm going to pick the new route."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top