Battle of Hogwarts - Page 32
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle of Hogwarts - Page 32 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle of Hogwarts

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle of Hogwarts - Page 32 Empty Re: Battle of Hogwarts

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:46 pm

Andrian looked at the Death Eaters pouring in "What you want now" Andrian shouted angrily and pointed his wand in the air and screamed "FORCIO!" causign all the Death Eater away from them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:10 pm

(Oh, well Gin made you cast it at her and I just followed Laughing sorry!)

As Sophia seen death eaters she groaned. "Aw, man not now were having a crisis moment here!'said Sophia as she got her wand out of her robes. "Stupefy!" said Sophia as she went beside Andrain as she ducked the cruciatus curse she seen one coming towards Andrian. "Confundo!" said Sophia as a death eater became confuse.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:03 pm

One second later mariana casted Stupefy! on death eater Sophia just shot with confusing spell.
Many death eaters came and were laughing evil: "ONE IS DOWN!WHO IS NEXT?" he said searching his next victim in group that gathered around Dae.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:42 pm

"Uh-oh this is not good!"said Sophia as she started backing up. "Your going to be next, Stupefy!"said Sophia as she pointed her wand at a death eater. "You already tried to kill me once your not going to do it again!"said Sophia ducking a killing curse.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:53 pm

Protego! mariana said to protect them thinking quick don't knowinh what to do so she turned to Andrian holding streight her wand: "Any ideas Andrian or we are gonna be death when my protection looses strength?" she asked silently holding wand which was shooting white smog on them.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:39 am

Andrian pointed his wand up in the air again and screamed "FORCIO!". Andrian pushed aside the Death Eaters "I - We must get out here we cannot kill them all hold on to me and we will apparate back to Hogwart" Andrian said loud enough for them to hear
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:34 pm

"What about Dae?" mariana asked grabbing his hand as soon as she could still keeping protection in the air looking at others.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:43 am

As Sophia seen Mariana grabbed Dae she smiled. "Good job, I did't want toleave him also but I couldn't grabbed him.'said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top