A Passing Storm...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Passing Storm... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Passing Storm...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Passing Storm... Empty A Passing Storm...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:28 am

Chris looked up at the sky. The clouds were moving fast, and it was getting dark, even thought it was only 1:00 pm. This was Chris Lysander-weather. It was cool, but not cold. It was misty, but not too thick. The best place to enjoy this weather? The Forest of Dean. But why there?

#1: Chris could be alone. He loved his alone time
#2: If it rained, the trees would give him a little bit of cover.

He put on his lightest coat(as it was not very cold), and apparated to the forest. Nothing was moving of course. It was paradise. Chris spotted a fallen tree that just so happened to be bench-like, and lay down. He closed his eyes, and started to doze.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Passing Storm... Empty Re: A Passing Storm...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:38 am

Julie had been walking around, she had often found it was the thing to do when you got an A on an assignment. She was average. Julie sighed. It was chilly out, and she had a sweater, but it was only down to her elbows, such a girly thing to do. Her blonde hair blew back, and she just had time to notice a boy, disappearing in midair. Julie could only assume he was apparating.

"Hey, hey wait!" she called after him, but he had already gone. Great. Now she'd go after him, and curiosity almost always killed the cat. Well, she'd just have to recover afterwards. She apparated with a new spell she'd learned, and ended up, as she was supposed to, right on the location the boy was. Not, right on him but near him. She knew this place. It was the forest of Dean.

She turned her head, and there he was, dozing on the fround nearby. Julietta hated to think of all of the ants that were crawling on him now, yuck. She raised her hand, she didn't know why.

"Hey, I saw you apparate." was all she could think of saying, and moved closer a step, just to show her presence more. She knew she sure wouldn't likne being snuck up on like this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:38 pm

Chris did not jump when he heard a voice like most people did. He merely sighed. "And I should care about this because...?" He opened his eyes, and saw who this person was. She was gorgeous. Her hair was this eye-shocking blonde, an her eyes were a beautiful blue. She was smaller than him, but tall for her age. If she was fifteen, that is. "I mean, ok. I'm Chris."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Julie raised her eyebrows unsurely. She didn't like what Chris first said, but he sounded nice on the latter sentence. But she thought, sure, why not?

"I'm Julietta, erm, nice to meet you here?" she said, and wondered whether to hold out her hand, or just stay there still, or something else. So she raised her hand up to her waist and waved, something she usually resolved to, and that people didn't notice if they didn't want to.

"So, if I may, what are you, erm, doing here?" she inquired curiously. Her mind wandered back to the ants. Yuck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:50 pm

"I decided I wanted some peace and quiet. Since the Forest is now being closely guarded, I could not go there. This was the next best place, and it would provide shelter from the rain. If any were to come down."

Chris got up. He noticed that she was looking at him like something gross was on him. He looked at his shirt. Nothing was there. Chris looked back up, confused.

"Um, is there something on my shirt? And while we are on the subject, what are you doing here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:56 pm

Julie gulped. Had she really looked that disgusted? She looked back at his eyes, pointedly not looking at his shirt. His eyes were really dark, and from there she couldn't tell what shade they were. 'Wow' she thought. 'I hadn't noticed that in the five seconds I've known him'.

"N-No, there's nothing on- on your shirt, it's nothing. And-" she started up, "I just followed you, sorry."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:40 am

"What made you follow me? Did you want me for something?" Chris did not thinkhe had done anything wrong. Well, except for that thing with Hafiz, but that did not count. It was his job as a student DE. But did Julietta know that? No, she did not... "I am not sure I did anything, but sometimes I do things I don't think are wrong."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:12 am

"No Chris, of course you didn't do anything wrong. Curiosity killed the cat, but the cat came back when it's curiosity was satisfied. I was just curious." she took a few steps closer. She really had hoped she didn't confuse him, and she sat next to him on the grass. There were no bugs. She'd checked.

"Actually, you still haven't answered why you're here." she smiled at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:29 am

"I actually did. I told you that I wanted to have some peace and quiet, and since the Forbidden Forest is now being closely guarded, so I came here instead. i thought I said that before, but whatever."

Chris shrugged his shoulders slightly to prove his point.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:16 am

'Jeez' Julie thought. 'Touchy'.

"Sorry, jeez." she said, getting up and leaning up against a tree. She actually had forgotten, how stupid of her. Forgotten, she supposed.

"So we ever goig to get back to Hogwarts, or do you want to stay here? And if the latter, do you want me to leave?" Julie asked, uncertain about the situation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum