Around Emof Manor
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Around Emof Manor Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Around Emof Manor

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Around Emof Manor Empty Around Emof Manor

Post by Jack Uhler Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:14 am

Jack entered the house for the day He walked into the kitchen and wrote the days menu and waited for the staff to arrive so he could monitor breakfast.

A few hours later Breakfast was well on its way to being ready he walked out brought in the muggle and wizard news papers and the mail and set them on the dining table for Sam to get to it. He wondered who would be visiting the house today.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Around Emof Manor Empty Re: Around Emof Manor

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:25 am

Sammy smiled as she entered the kitchen and saw Jack the buttler tending to his duties. "Good morning Jack." She said to him being friendly. She walked over to the island and sat down in one of the empty seats. "So how has your morning been?" She asked him wanting to make conversation as she thought about what she wanted for breakfast.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:43 am

"its has been good so far the main kitchen staff are ready to serve what ever it is you want to day" he said giving her a smile.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:52 am

Sammy could tell that he was being professional. She didn't like all the misses and stuff, she was use to doing things for herself. "Oh well, I guess I'm in the mood for some eggs and bacon with a buttered biscute. Please sit and join me. I feel so alone at breakfast now that Ne'os is gone." She said to him with sadness in her voice at the end. She wanted to start crying again, but held it in this time.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:55 am

Jack nodded and placed the order in the computer he sat across from Sam while her food was being made "I know you miss him i do to but don't worry he will be back soon and maybe even better than before" he said to her.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:04 am

Sammy smiled at the warm words he gave her. But she wondered why he was not ordering for himself. "I know you miss him too. But he won't be coming back. The minister wants him dead and no one can do anything about it. If he does come back it's only going to be because he escaped. Why don't you eat? I give you permision if that is why?" She asked him wanting to not eat alone.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:08 am

"I guess it was a habit when Ne'Os's father was here he would request the staff eat after him..but then again there were at least 50 guests in the house at a time but now that you mention it i am hungry" he said walking back to the computer and ordering himself some cereal and orange juice. "And i wouldn't worry about Ne'Os He will find a way out he was selected to be head boy a year earlier than anyone at hogwarts" he said.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:51 am

Sammy was surprised to hear that Ne'os's father would make the servents eat last. That was just awful. But she never had the things that he did, maybe that was just how things were when you had money. "Wow I never realized. Well I want you to know that while I am here you guys can act totally normal. I grew up knowing that people are people and they deserve to be treated that way. So feel free to make jokes and have fun and what not as long as things still get done. I of course will help when ever needed." She said to him noticing him get up and order food for himself. She never knew how wonderful it could be to have people doing things for you all the time.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:54 am

"thank you Ma'am" he said. A few minutes later the wait staff served Jack and Sam there food and then walked back to the main kitchen he ate a spoon full of cereal making sure not to make a mess that he would have to clean up later.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:57 am

Sammy smiled as she heard Jack say thank you. "Your very welcome." She said back to him hoping that she had made him feel like he could be himself around her. She then saw a servent walk in and serve them their food. She was happy to have food in front of her now. She thanked the servent and then dug into her food. It was all very good. She made sure to not make a mess she hated to give the staff more to do. Then they would hate her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum