Yay! Christmas Gifts! ((OPEN))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Yay! Christmas Gifts! ((OPEN)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Yay! Christmas Gifts! ((OPEN))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yay! Christmas Gifts! ((OPEN)) Empty Yay! Christmas Gifts! ((OPEN))

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:17 pm

Abbey walked through the alley, excited that she was finally getting to get some Christmas shopping done. Abbey sipped out of the small paper cut that she had in her hand full of hot chocolate, and hugged her black hoodie tighter around her. Abbey sat down on a wooden bench and took a break from shopping. She plopped her bags beside her and wondered if anyone she knew was here...
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Yay! Christmas Gifts! ((OPEN)) Empty Re: Yay! Christmas Gifts! ((OPEN))

Post by James Wake Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:29 am

"Hey Abbey," said James, smiling as he buried his frigid fingers into the deep pockets of his over-coat. It was a pitch-black trenchcoat of sorts, designed to keep the wearer dry and warm. With a few magical additions, James found it a passable alternative to a cloak. He was just taking a walk. A regular walk. He had nobody to buy presents for, and nobody to buy presents for him. Christmas was a rather dry affair for the bookworm. So he simply wandered the streets the way he usually did.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:04 pm

"Hey, Abbs," Willow greeted Abbey. "Hello...James, right?" She asked the boy that had just walked up to. Willow was dressed all in red and green, though her favorite colors are black and purple. She smile at Abbey. "So are you Christmas shopping too? I am and so far, I've only gotten one of your gifts."
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:58 am

Abbey waved hello at Willow and James. Abbey shook her head. "The only thing I've found is a new coat for my little sister, but other than that, nothing." Abbey replied, answering Willow's question. "I owled everyone to tell them to tell me what they want for Christmas. I'm assuming you haven't gotten it yet, seeing as you haven't answered." Abbey said, smiling.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:36 pm

"Oh," Willow said. "No, I haven't. I really don't know what I want, I guess...some new Converse...anddddddddd...surprises, I guess. I-D-K." Willow told Abbey. "What do you want? I mean, the price range being within reason." Willow looked at Abbey, pondering alll the things she could possibly want. Though Willow was rich, she was planning on holding back a little, unless there was a big gift Abbey just really, really, REALLY wanted.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:18 am

"Well, I don't really want much for christmas. Technically, I don't even celebrate it. Anything that you want?" he asked her. He also directed a similar question to Willow. In all honesty, James did not really enjoy Christmas. He could still recall the first he had asked for something during Christmas. He recoiled slightly at the thought of the cold Alan twisting Ace's arm in ways it should not have been twisted. THEN, he had to fix himself. That was painful.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:09 pm

Elv walked around Hogsmead. She wants to find some perfect gifts for her friends. She spotted Abbey, Willow and James on her way. "Hey guys!!" she greeted them. "Do you want something for Christmas?? Because i kinda fuzzy about what you all like."she said to them.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:43 pm

Abbey laughed. "I was thinking maybe some new t-shirts or anything music! Willow can tell you what I like!" Abbey said. "Well, since no one's really given me many suggestions, I'll just go crazy and buy whatever!" Abbey said, laughing. "Would you guys like to go shopping with me?" Abbey asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:50 pm

"Sure!" Willow said, answering Abbey's question. "Christmas is just three days away so lets get going! C'mon Elv! James, are you coming?" She asked. "Just 'cause you don't celebrate Christmas doesn't mean you're not welcome to come and have fun with a couple of friends!" She smiled at him and slid her purse up her arm and onto her shoulder. She shifted weight from foot to foot, waiting for an answer. Then she remembered Abbey wanted ideas for what to get them. "Oh, and Abbs, I could really go for some new Converse and whatever else you think I would like. We should have a gift exchange sometime before Christmas or even during. We could ALL exchange gifts sometime during lunch," She suggested, directing her gaze towards James.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:13 pm

Abbey nodded, and pulled out a small piece of parchement. She also whipped out a quill and jotted down Willow's request for her gift. "Hmmm.." Abbey thought. "How about we meet for lunch later at Madam Puddifoot's? Then we can exchange whatever gifts we got there?" she suggested. Abbey placed her parchment on the inside of her pocket.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top