The Lake(yes i know its original, dont you get it?)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Lake(yes i know its original, dont you get it?) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Lake(yes i know its original, dont you get it?)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lake(yes i know its original, dont you get it?) Empty The Lake(yes i know its original, dont you get it?)

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:10 pm

Dirk sat on the grass near the edge of the great lake he had heard so much about. The wind blew gently to the west moving his hair and clothing slightly in its direction. The sun glistened the green in his eyes and made his brown eyes more bright. He thought about what house he would be sorted into for his 5th year and how the year would go on.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

The Lake(yes i know its original, dont you get it?) Empty Re: The Lake(yes i know its original, dont you get it?)

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:19 pm

Miseria pushed her red hair away when walking to the lake. It wasn't sunny day, though, she wanted to breathe some fresh air. All the time she was in dungeons, Hufflepuff common room and doing her homework. Or even reading some interesting books about creatures like she is. There's always something that she need's to know. And now, when she has a Vampire friend, Miseria Had to know the limits, although, she really doupted that Nicholaus would bite her. She was a werewolf and for vampires her blood was disgusting.
When she stoped, she was standing already near the water, pale face looking at her own reflection. After she had her own problems and little depression, she made a little change. She had a little diferent look for now. Her hair had black and blue stripes, what were giving strange look to her, making Miseria even more creepier than she already was. And her pale sking was paler than usual. Almost like a vampire, but she didn't have shadows under her eyes. Well, she did, but not really markable ones.

Turning her face away from reflecting and dark water, she saw a younger boy on the other side of the lake. Rising her eyebrow, she turned around and walked there.
When she stoped next to him, Miseria coughed quietly:"Hello," she said, looking closely at him. He was new, no doubt of that.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

The Lake(yes i know its original, dont you get it?) Empty Re: The Lake(yes i know its original, dont you get it?)

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Dirk cut himself again from his thoughts and turned his head towards the voice he had not heard before. He had never seen this girl before yet he had not been at Hogwarts for that long anyway. She looked almost like something in a book. He couldnt remember the name yet he didn't want to get to deep into his thoughts again otherwise he'd be ignoring her. "Hello," he said in a deep voice that had matured over the summer "May I help you?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Miseria couldn't stay there and do nothing. She was used to glare with emotionless face all this time. She raised her eyebrows for a second and nodded to him when he greeted her back. It was quite a polite voice. Such deep. He must be fifteen or fourteen. That's the age when such things happen with boys voice. "Eeh?" she asked, finding that she was thinking her own thoughts. Seemed that they had one thing in common. Miseria get's usually lost in her head, thinking things that usually people won't even dream about.
"Um, no," she grinned for a second. Looking at the Hogwarts and seeing no one there, she sat down next to him, turning her face to the lake. Then she turned her face again at the boy. He was a new one, of course. That's why he is not with the other students. She was like this before, too.
"I'm Miseria, by the way," she finally introduced herself. As a Hufflepuff, she didn't want to be rude.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:39 pm

Dirk turned his head again turns Miseria and smiled "Nice to meet you Miseria," he said with a slight grin mixed with his smile. He looked at the lake for about a minute. He didn't know why yet the lake calmed him. Made him feel more serene and at peace with himself. Maybe this was what the rumors were talking about. Realizing Miseria was still sitting next to him he asked "So what year are you?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:45 pm

Miseria looked again at the lake, red hair with colorful stripes laying on her shoulders. It was so quiet here right now. Not the way she was used to. Usually, the lake was the most popular place for the students of the Hogwarts. Every day she could see some groups of students here, having fun and worry about Nothing. She'd want to be like them, have fun With Them, but she couldn't. You see, all the studies took the time.
She turned her blue eyes to her hands, looking at pieced belts around her wrists. By the time, she wasn't wearing sneakers anymore. Those were tankboots. Sooner or later she'd go ahead and wear all black stuff.
When a young man asked her about school year, she looked at him again. "5th," she replied in a lifeless voice. "You?"
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:10 pm

"Same here," he said with his deep voice again in a more softer way than he tried. "So I'm gonna take a wild guess...Ravenclaw?" He could usually guess some things about a person. And she seemed like the type who would be in ravenclaw.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:28 pm

She nodded, looking at her white hands. She has been talkative once, but not this time. Usually she'd ask people a lot of questions so they could think that she's really curious. Well no, not anymore she isn't. She didn't even care what people think about her and her new style. When she heard what he said, Miseria scowled:"No," she said, laughing quietly. Ravenclaw, no. She was smart, but not that smart to be in this house.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Dirk was caufght off guard by the scowl then realized she laughed almost faintily. He grinned for a second then stood up. "So what do you think of Hogwarts?" he asked curiously. He had been there since his first year yet he wanted to know how people reacted towards the school. It was a good school yes, but it did have its moments. And it still misses some foundations from the Great War back in the 1990s. "Just out of curiousosity"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Miseria looked up, thinking if her laugh scared him. It was possible. She wasn't laughing softly, it was more of a colder one, though. Then she looked at the castle and bit her lip. "I like it here," she confessed. Hogwarts was like home to her. Other students, housemates, Josh... They were like family. And speaking of which, she haven't seen Josh for a long time? Where is he? What is he doing right now? And is he thinking about her? Or he already forgot that she exists...
All those things were possible. She was that kind of person that people will think when they have some problems.
"And you?" she asked back, looking again at him:"I haven't seen you before. You seem to be new one here and you didn't introduce yourself as well," she grinned again.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top