Geneviève Delacour
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Geneviève Delacour Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Geneviève Delacour

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Geneviève Delacour Empty Geneviève Delacour

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:24 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Michelle (Roswenth/Ros)
How you found Potter's Army: Jemma responded to my ad on RPGD
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Nope!

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Geneviève Delacour Insert Picture URL here
Name: Geneviève Alice Delacour. Her family called her "Alice" as a child, but her brother and some of her cousins took to teasing her about being like Alice in Wonderland due to her coloring and the fact that her mom always made her wear headbands, so she decided she didn't want to be called Alice anymore, and now insists on Geneviève. She goes by Geneviève or "Ginna" at school.
Race: Human
Blood Status: Pureblood
Year AND Age: First year, 11
Birthday: April 16th
Preferred houses: listed as Hufflepuff
Canon or Original: Canon
Play-by: Elle Fanning

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: Small and delicate-looking for a first year
Hair: Dark-blonde/light brown, straight, and long
Eye colour: Blue
Skin: Fair, clear, and rather rosy.
General Appearance: Ginna is small and very rosy. She has long, straight, dark-blonde hair that comes to her mid-back. Her blue eyes are the color of sapphires, but she has blond eyelashes that don't often show up. She very rarely smiles in the presence of people she does not know well.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills: Charms, Magical Creatures, organization
Weaknesses: Inability to deal with problems, shyness, lack of confidence
Dislikes: Noisy people, confrontation, clutter, and her brother.
Motto: Does not have one yet.
General Personality: Ginna is very shy and quiet, and often nervous around strangers. She tends to get a deer in headlights look whenever asked a question to which she either doesn't know the answer or the person asking is unfamiliar to her. She is very careful and particular when alone, and enjoys organizing her belongings and making sure everything is neat. She enjoys reading, but prefers fantasy fiction over schoolbooks. Sensitive to the emotions of others, and to animals, Ginna is kind and gentle. If she gets into trouble, she tends to disappear or hide instead of dealing the the problem directly.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information:
Mother - Gabrielle
Father - unknown
Brother - Derek
Aunt/Uncle - Fleur & Bill Weasley
Cousins - Victorie, Dominique, Louis, Zoe, and Elvaleryn Weasley
Childhood: Most of Ginna's childhood was spent in London, but they often went back and forth to France to see her grandparents. She has spent a lot of time with Molly and Arthur Weasley, who have adopted her and her brother as surrogate grandparents. Many of Weasley grandkids call her a cousin, and some probably don't know that she isn't really one except to Bill and Fleur's kids.
Hogwarts: She is a first year.
Adulthood: N/A

Short Roleplay: ((I write hugely varied lengths, depending on the situation and thread. This is an IC letter I wrote awhile ago for one of my characters.))

To the Honorable Duke Tyreal of Benoithe,

My esteemed grace, I would like to present my request for my daughter Damara to journey to the castle and take up the quest toward knighthood. My wife and I have not taken up this decision lightly, and we wished we could train our daughter into a proper noble lady, but we feel she would be constrained in that sort of position, should we have tried to bend her in that direction.

Damara is a smart lass and strong, although sometimes a bit slow at her tasks. Her dallying has been a source of trouble for me, although I have attempted to raise her with a strong hand. She is not yet twelve, and my wife is a bit soft on her, so I am certain plain discipline would straighten her up to be a proper knight. Damara is forever getting dirty and scraped, so I doubt she would fare well as a proper lady or a mage.

Lest you wonder about my daughter's resolve, Damara has wanted to be a knight since a wee lass of four, when we visited Corus and went to the Great Tournament of Lilies. She runs around sparring on sticks with her younger brother Damon, who I am sure will follow her footsteps to Corus in two years when he is of age to do so. Even our swordmaster has said she shows promise with a sword, and we hope that as a knight she will prove us proud. Our riding master has trained her well, and her pony Aluicius will attend her to the palace.

According to our village herb woman, Damara does show some magical talent, although it is not very strong. She seems to have a knack for small enchantments, and herbs and potions as well. The herb woman has been teaching her to magnify her potions with spells. She seems to have little talent for the arcane arts, however, but we hope her small magic talent will be nonetheless useful. Her mother would have liked her to follow her footsteps in the magical arts, but Anara's health and Damara's lack of talent have prevented that. As a commoner, she would be acceptable as a village herb woman, but it is less proper for one of the nobility.

Please uphold my apologies at not attending court more often since we are so close to the border of Tyra. My wife's health is not much improved, and I hesitate to leave her alone. Damara has been a great help, and I will miss her dearly, but I know that I entrust her to good hands. In two years time I will send Damon along as well, as he shows no magic talent at all.

With greatest respect,
Leon, Earl of Alencia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Geneviève Delacour Empty Re: Geneviève Delacour

Post by Darren Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:32 am

Thats an awesome application! Accepted
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down