Maddison A. McKinley
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Maddison A. McKinley Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Maddison A. McKinley

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maddison A. McKinley Empty Maddison A. McKinley

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:39 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Sophia ((but alot of people on here call me Soph or Sophi but mainly Soph!))
How you found Potter's Army: Um... can't really remember I know I was looking up HP top sites and P.A. was #1
Any other characters on Potter's Army:3= Sophia Granger, Rose Weasley. Emmanuelle Lestrange
B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Maddison A. McKinley Panettiere17_jpg
Name: Maddison Aislinn McKinley
Race: Human
Blood Status: Pureblood
Year AND Age: 7th AND 17
Birthday: May 31st
Preferred houses: lytherin OR Ravenclaw
Canon or Original: Original
Play-by: Hayden Panettiere

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: Maddie is 5'7 which is normal height for her age
Hair: Maddie is long blond curly hair that goes pass her shoulders
Eye colour: Maddie has blue eyes
Skin: soft tanish body skinny but not to skinny very atheletic!
General Appearance: Maddie is about 5'7 and about 120 pounds with long blond hair and blue eyes. When it is the weekend, Holiday, or summer Maddie usually wear fashionable to comfortable clothes when she's isn't wearing her Slytherin robe. You will always catch Maddie wearing jewlry, you will never catch her without something on. Maddie wears any type of colors for he knows she looks good in basically anything! You will usually catch Maddie wearing either blue, pink, or black seeing how there are favorite colors
P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills: Potions, Dark Magic, Dueling
Weaknesses: Love, being nice (when she has to), Herbology
Dislikes: Gryffindors, Vampire/Werewolves, Muggleborns
Motto: Behind every beautiful face there's is always evil behind it!
General Personality: Maddie is a very rude person, shewill tell you how it is and care less about hurting people feelings. Maddie is very arrogant and very stubborn and likes having things her way or the highway. Although she's very smart she uses her cleverness at getting in trouble or getting rid of Vampire and werewolves. Maddie is a troublemaker and a lsacker who hates doing any type of work and depends to be waited on her hand and foot. Maddie get angry very easy and will bite any one head off that gets in her way.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: Maddie is the daughter of Brady and Aideen McKinley, she has one sister named Kiara.
Childhood: Maddison Aislinn McKinley was born May 31st by Brady and Aideen Mckinley the outskirts of Dublin.Maddison gotten her name by her grandmother who died in the hands of a werewolf. When she was little her mother and farther instilled her hating werewolves and Vampires. When was eleven about to go to Hogwarts she witness her father being drained dry by a vampire. After her father death her, her mother and sister moved to London.
Hogwarts: Maddie was accepted into Hogwartss at the age of 11 and got sorted into Slytherin just like all her family before her. Maddie was sorted into Slytherin before the sorting hat barely touched her head. Following the family tradition proudly Maddie went through Hogwarts somehw making good enough gades and passing her fifth year with 9 OWLs. When she was in her sixth year she barely passed for she was attack by a werewolf and barely made it out alive, without the help of her sister giving her blood she wouldn't had made it. Now in her seventh and final year at Hogwarts she hopes to Graduate and join the CoL and destory vampires and werewolves.
Adulthood: (One paragraph - only if your character is graduated.) not a graduate! Wink

Short Roleplay: (Whatever your normal roleplay length is, don't do it extra-long or extra-short especially for this application. You can skip this if it's not your first character.)not my first I have three other charries! Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Maddison A. McKinley Empty Re: Maddison A. McKinley

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:44 am

Accepted and sorted into SLYTHERIN and moving!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top