Hiding(continued, Jess) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hiding(continued, Jess) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hiding(continued, Jess)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiding(continued, Jess) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding(continued, Jess)

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:35 pm

"Oh well, we'll get through it, don't worry," Varod replied, unmoved by the fire and sounding concerned. "I don't know what we should do from here, but it's your show now, I'm only here to help."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:32 pm

jess sighed she felt angery so much anger yet she couldn't figure out why her own body and mind rebeled at her . "I'm sorry , I shouldn't lash out like that , but its not like me" she gave a small laugh "what is like me, I don't know any more" she looked at him "Varod who are you, realy?" she asked "you weren't suprised when I said abut hogmead ,like you knew of it already, I know your a wizerd because of the broom ride but who are you?" she wanted to know just who her savior was.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:38 pm

Time to come clean, V?
Yeah, Anti, it's time.
"Alright," Varod said. "I'll tell you exactly who I am, but you can't run away when I tell you."
Taking a deep breath, he began "okay, I'm a vampire in the resistance, I used to go out with a very high member in the Confederacy. I'm the nicest vamp you'll ever find. Almost every night I go out and help people, like, stopping thieves and that kind of thing. I may be a vamp, but I'm a good guy."
During this, he had leaned in so no one else would hear.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:58 pm

jess sat and listened to him something about his story seemed familer "you help people ,like an Auror " she said softly "Like Jack helped me" her eyes gazeing over as images of a hut and a full moon raced in her mind as she sat looking at him. "I have no problem with that , I helped people when I taught at the school" she suddely said realising she had reveled something she sat upright "I taught?" she said again "yes I taught at the school"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:01 pm

"Yeah, I help people. You taught? At Hogwarts?" Varod asked, happy she didn't hate him for being a vampire and that they were making progress. "Think we might find more answers there? What subject did you teach?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Looking at him she gave as light frown "I remeber books lots of books, a word on a board " she shivered again "god why is it so cold?" she said wrapping the cloak tight around her as she shivered in front of him. She felt like she ahd been dipped in a block of ice even though she sat close to a warm fire.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:16 pm

"I dunno, and a lot of books REALLY narrows it down," Varod said sarcastically. "Look, we really would do best to gather gossip, look around, maybe go see the" he spat "headmaster."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:30 pm

Jess chuckled "yeah I know " she said with a sigh "she looked at round the room "nope, nobody I recognise , but then again he could stand in front of me and at this moment i'd not even know" she looked at Varod "could I have another drink , please" she asked reatching into what was left of her pocket she took out a gold coin and a peice of paper , looking down at it she read it "Hystory!", she said "that was the word on the board, Hystory, I must have tought Hystory"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:43 pm

"A history of magic professor...hm... Well, what else does the paper say? And I already said all your drinks today are on me," Varod asked and told her, calling for another firewhiskey and handing it to her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:48 pm

Jess looked up at him and for the first time smiled as she took the drink feeling its warmth once more as she finished it , now feeling more relaxed "its a peice from a book, Modern Magical History its a book that mentions Harry Potter and how he lived after Avada Kedavra was cast upon him by he who shall not be named. Hermione Granger did you known was suposed to have owned it. " she said not really knowing where all that information had come from.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top