Buying some suplies
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Buying some suplies Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Buying some suplies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buying some suplies Empty Buying some suplies

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:44 pm

The minster walked in it was near closing time and he was clocked in several garments to hide his presences. The minster was on a mission of his own private interests, and he could not get caught doing it. Aden walked up to the counter and hit the bell waiting for some one to show up to take care of his order.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Buying some suplies Empty Re: Buying some suplies

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Elijah walked out of the back room and wiped his hands on the cloth he had in his grasp before putting it on a hook on the door frame. He smiled at the costomer and walked over to the desk.

"Hello, welcome to Slug & Jiggers Apothocary. What can I do for you today?" he asked warmly.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:39 pm

"Well i was hoping for a poisonous root of some kind like i am not sure really i was never a potions buff." Dae said acting like a dumb blond. He knew exactly what he wanted, but if the worker thought that he was an idiot then maybe he wouldn't tell anybody about the person who bought a whole bunch. It was a stupid plan but it was all Dae could think of he was a little to busy to pay any serious attention to this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:18 pm

Elijah nodded thoughtfully before disappearing into the back room. He ran his finger along the length of the shelf on the wall and looked at the labels on the jars. He picked out an assortment and brought them back to the desk, arranging them so the customer could see the labels.

"Now, these roots aren't particularly poisonous at all but if poison is what you want then I suggest this." Eli held up a jar of oil and smiled. "It's Aconite. If this is absorbed through broken skin or drank but someone then it can be fatal. 9 times out of 10 it is and that is never a good sign. Belladonna is the essence of a poisons plant so that might be interesting if you added the essence to the Aconite then that would probably prove to be disastrous."

Elijah turned a few other vials around and pointed to them. "Asphodel and Valerian is used in the Draught of Living Death while Daisy roots is used in a wit-sharpening potion and the Ginger, a shrinking solution. I am afraid sir that if it is anything more specific then I'll have to take some time to look or if it's not here then order it in."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:43 pm

Dae was delighted the young man certainly knew what he was doing, and in fact gave Dae a few more options to mull over. Dae thought about it for awhile and he determined that killing them is the best option. He only hoped that the poison would have the same effects on Vampires as it did humans. Dae took a quick look at his pocket watch and realized if he didn't hurry up then he wouldn't make it in time to poison the next batch of blood before it went to Saint Mungo's.

Dae looked up and smiled at his attendant. "The Acetone sounds great to me, now what are your portions normally?" Dae only asked because he wanted to know how hard it was going to be for him to carry out all that he needed. Since each portion would have their own jar. The minster began rustling through his cloak to get out his change purse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:19 pm

(I am guessing you meant Aconite because there was a bit of a typo there but never mind)

Elijah nodded and quickly put the other vials away. He returned to the desk and put some scales on the table top.

"The average amount is 5oz as a standard amount but I have a feeling you want a bit more than that. It's 20 sickles per 5oz so if you tell me how much you want I'll measure it out. If it makes it easier I can write out an IOU and you can bring the money tomorrow sometime whenever it is convienient."

Elijah didn't like to complicate things more than he had to. If this gentleman wanted to pay later that was fine as long as Eli was paid. No problem what so ever. Elijah smiled warmly at the man who seemed to have a potion that needed dealing with or whatever he was using the Aconite for.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:14 am

((Ya sorry i did several times when i created the sheet too))

5OZ that was a small increment Dae would have to alter the bag magically so he could fit it all in there, and now that the thought crossed Dae's mind he wondered why he had no thought about it before. It seems he was losing touch with the normal things now that his mind was filled with memo's and policy's all of which would probably never effect this shop keeper. So what was the point to these things if they did nothing for the people.

"Well sir I assure you i have enough to pay, that was a nice gesture though. Sir i will need 200 of those increments approximating too 1000 OZ please." Dae said as the shawlish thing covering his face revealing himself as the Minister of Magic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:55 pm

"Oki-doke." Elijah smiled and began to weigh it out. That was a stupid amount of Aconite and he idly wondered what this man was going to do with it. He could probably infect the Ministry's water system with the stuff and a lot of people, if not everyone, would be dead. Effective. It was a wonder the Death Eaters hadn't figured that much out - it would save them a lot of trouble.

Elijah tapped the box of vials with his wand and made them unbreakable. He filled the vials and looked up as the shawl fell away from the mans face. [i]Ah, Minister for Magic Dae Diggory. No one new then.[\i] He thought to himself before reality actually set in.

"Merlin's balls! What do you need with that much Aconite!? You're the Minister for goodness sake or has some idiot confunded you. There are idiots lying about the Ministry that would get you this in a second and it would be free I don’t under- wait a second.. there is a reason you came here isn't there, sir?"

Elijah was beyond confused. He wasn't a fussy guy and didn't care too much about black market trade. If the Minister of Magic wanted to go off and poison a town or whatever that was fine with him as long as he didn't get bitten on the butt later on and get shipped off to Azkaban personal delivery to the Dementors. Not that they'd get many happy memories to feed off of.

"Look whatever." Elijah said finally. "It's not my problem it's yours and I'd rather not get involved much more than supplying you with the stuff. As far as poisoning goes, it's not for messing around with Minister. It is lethal and should not be in the wrong hands. I seriously hope you've not got an itch to go and kill some Muggles via their water supplies. But for peace of my mind rather than anyone else’s just give me a good reason as to why I should allow you to walk out of here with a sack full of Aconite?"
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top