Drop Out
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Drop Out Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Drop Out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drop Out Empty Drop Out

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:01 am

OoC: This was already approved but I need a thread with the headmaster to get it RP official.
BiC: Varod yelled the password at the gargoyle.
He was in a bad mood today, but he had to get this over with. Wrapping hard on the door, he walked in not waiting for an answer.
"Alright, let's get this over with. I want to drop out and need the papers and stuffs."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Drop Out Empty Re: Drop Out

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:07 am

The headmaster had had a very tiring day and was in no mood to go out of his office and face the disrespect that the students so often gave him. Unfortunately though, the students had decided they would actually come into his office now without any permission. This had been happening a lot lately, but rarely had Shacklebolt ever witnessed such disrespect as he had just recieved. How could this young scoundrel enter his office without even a greetings? "Why do you want to drop out?" he asked tiredly.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:11 am

"I have reasons, the least of which is the danger to me here," Varod snarled. "Remember how I was kidnapped while on HOGWARTS GROUNDS?"
He REALLY didn't like the headmaster.
"And besides, I'm learning stuff I already know."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:17 am

"But Hogwarts is the safest place in the world!" The headmaster said. Well it was, under Dumbledores rule, but not anymore, and Shacklebolt knew that. There had beeen various events of kidnappings, murders, and hexing right inside Hogwarts. Oh and not to mention the fact that the Death Eaters had attacked it 3 monts ago and nearly killed all the students. But that wasn't his fault! "Sure your not," the headmaster said, fixing him with a stern eye. "Are you critisizing are teachers abilities to teach!?" he asked angrily.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:21 am

"Not at all, I'm just sayin I practice all this stuff for my day-to-day life, all I need is the text book itself and I'm good," Varod told him without any fear.
"I don't feel like arguing today, let's just get this done and over."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:26 am

"Not at all? I don't think so," Shacklebolt said, standing up to full height and looking very impressive and intimidating. "I will not tolerate any more insults from you... no sir... You have been expelled from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." he said solemnly.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:29 am

"But I came to drop out. That's like someone saying 'I quit' then the boss saying 'you can't quit you're fired.' But I came here for that and since you yelled first, I win," Varod said, having a rare big smile on his face as he slipped out.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:33 am

"NO YOU DON"T WIN, YOUR EXPELLED!" Shacklebolt yelled after him. Taking out his wand, he aimed a spell after Varod, but he had already left.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum