A request (Dae)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A request (Dae) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A request (Dae)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A request (Dae) Empty A request (Dae)

Post by Darren Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:39 am

Darren materialised at the fireplace of Dae's office having just used flew powder. Immediately, he drew out his wand, in case there was someone around. The room was very much empty though. There were several portraits on the wall, but the people in them were sleeping. Good, he didn't want distractions. He went and sat down on a chair infront of the ministers desk and waited to see if Dae wouldarrive.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

A request (Dae) Empty Re: A request (Dae)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:18 am

Dae was a very cautious person, and enforcest anti transportation charms on his room for anyone but him, but when he was alarmed that his spell was brocken he was conserned. Only three people in the world could break dae's charm The first was dead, the second did not have the stones. That left the third With that Dae aprated into his office. Dae stared his intruder in the eyes wand at the ready, only a few moments after he arived he spoke. "I thought you were to good for my perks... if you wanted to kill me you could have gone to my house, after all you are the only person to have been there."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:23 am

Darren, hearing a crack that meant someone had just apparated into the room, turned his chair and saw Dae. Not at all surprised, he had expected to see him, he sneered as he looked at him, Dae looked tired, obviously he had been overworking, his wand was held at the ready - pointing to him. "put your wand away," Darren said calmly, pocketing his wand. "If i wanted to kill you I would of done so long ago."

[its hard to see greenfont =(]
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:55 am

"you think that you would have done it a long time ago.." Dae said as he put away his wand and commanded the room to turn on the lights so he could see the face of his visitor. Dae sat down he was very curious as to why darren was here. He had turned down his previous offer for help so this was quite unwarnted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:26 am

"Actually, no, I think I should of done it a long time ago," Darren said. "But anyways, thats not why I'm here.." Darren's eyes swept the room again, to see if there was anyone there or if any of the portraits were listening. "I'm here to make you a deal you can't refuse," he said calmly.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:34 am

"A deal i can't refuse.." Dae's thought was intrupted with a spurt of uncontrable laughter, once Dae regained his composer he started again, "Ah pricless Darren just Priceless. I love to start my morning with a laugh. I am the Minster of magic unles there is a wand to my head, there is no deal i can't refuse. But if you insist that it is so great go ahead and inlighten me." Dae said with a grin meaning that what ever darren was going to say it wasn't going to be that great. Dae spun his chair aROUND SO THA BACK WAS NOW FACING DARRREN. He stared up at the big picture of himself tat was hanging behind him, as a little deterant to darren to watch his step so to speak
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Darren's face remained impassive as Dae laughed at him. His unseriousness was insulting - but Darren ignored it. "I'm pretty sure you'll like the deal Dae," he said coldly, once Dae had stopped being a retard. "Actually, its not even a deal, more like an offer. A while ago you offered me a job at the ministry, to work for you, kind of like an auror. I've been thinking, and now I'll accept that job, on one condition."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:55 am

Oh he was going to take the job? He had the odacity to think the offer was still on the table what a ridiculous jester, Not only did he think that the offer was still on the table he thought he could attach stipulations to it? He was foolich, but given the raid Dae was planning he could use the help of every one. "Alright i will bite. Whats the catch?" Dae said sighing as his mind wandered to that wretched wand, and that foolish boy who carried it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:18 am

Darren could see Dae's amused expression, it was just irritating Darren more, but he forced himself to not say anything to start a fight or anything. After all, Darren knew Dae needed more aurors, he had lost a lot of them in the battle of hogwarts. "You probably already know," he said shrugging. "I need your help to defeat Ne'os emof. I want the elder wand he has, it should be mine after all. And I heard that you wanted to get rid of him anyways.."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:40 am

Darren had just committed the worst act of treachery in dae's opinion. And dae's opinion was the law around here. How could Darren the sensitive boy who was cursed by his family, but always sought good covet the death Stick. it was wrong, but Dae needed his help if he was going to get the wand. The wand was a mistake and needed to be destroyed, and to destroy it you need man power. Darren was a lot of Man power wrapped up in a nice little package that said help me. "Indeed i asked him to give it to me. You still haven't told me your catch though." Dae said trying to mask his real thoughts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top