You Wanted to see me? (Dae)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You Wanted to see me? (Dae) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You Wanted to see me? (Dae)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You Wanted to see me? (Dae) Empty You Wanted to see me? (Dae)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:25 am

Christabelle walked through the ministry in London having been told that the minister wanted to see her. She had met the British minister briefly at a meeting between him and her father once. She figured he probably had something for her to give to him but no matter the case she made her way to his office.

She was wearing a simple red dress today versus the normal corset dresses that she wore outside of school as she reached the door she smoothed out the dress and tucked a stray curl behind her ear. She knocked on the door and waited for him to answer before entering.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

You Wanted to see me? (Dae) Empty Re: You Wanted to see me? (Dae)

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:57 am

Aden had just finished the touches on a forieng decree to Germany when he heard the knock on his door. Dae quickly checked his calender and saw that it was open, and he found that a bit suspicions. Dae had many people that would drop by unexpectedly so he expected it to be one of them. Dae was pleasantly surprised to say the leas, after he had given the door the command to open and saw a young girl in a red dress. Going through his brain he narrowed down who this young lady could be, and bingo he remembered where he had see her face before. "Mrs. Whittle please do come in we have much to discuss and very little time to do it. I know this must be weird for you, but you have to dismiss that notion now it will only serve as hindrance to my goal her today. I see nick is still in the shadows, no matter i am sure you will relay the message after all you are engaged correct."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:02 am

Christabelle walked in as he spoke to her. "Miss." she said correcting him. Normally she wouldn't but if she were to be addressed with that title she might as well start using Nick's last name. "Mind if I sit down since we have much to discuss and its better to do that in a comfortable position than in one where you'll quickly find yourself in discomfort." she looked at him as he mentioned Nick. She wondered exactly what did he know. "Yes, I'm sure he's around somewhere, don't really know where he wonders to now a days." her German accent was still a little on the thick side but rather easily understandable. "But of course I'll relay a message so long as I don't have to play the messenger girl for many more occasions." she finished as she smiled sweetly sitting down at a seat near his desk.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:12 am

"Well the message is simple i just need you to tell him to keep up the good work and i completly agree with his methods. If he needs any assitance form me i will be happy to help him, but before you go i have one more thing to discuss." With that done Dae rached behend himself and grabbed twho things, one small and round. The other was obvisouly a sword. Aden waited for her reaction before he would explain what these were.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:18 am

"No problem in relaying that message." she replied as she caught the glimpse of the sword that he held in his hand. It was a beautiful piece of weaponry, though of course she would have expected no less from a minister of magic. Her eyes next went to the small and round objects after she inspected the sword he still held in his hand, "Might I ask what those are for?" she asked curiously, she knew one of them to be a sword obviously, "Such a beautiful sword but I'm quite confused on what the other object is."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:24 am

"Well let me give you a small history lesson and a little info about my self. I am a wand maker, and when i began making wands I looked p all the information i could on it. So i found out the first forms of wands were swords. They used jems as the core of magic. That sword is one of them, and it belonged to a famous and strong vampire hunter.I want you to give it to nick please. the other is for you. It is the core of another sword, this one was used by a knight, but on his death it was turned into an amulet to be worn by his queen for protection. I have also used these jems on my own wand. Now go have a wonderful day," He said smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:29 am

Christy looked a little surprised. So apparently the minister was up on his wand making skills as was she although not too much on the history of it. "Um..thank you." she said surprised as she took the things from him, "I'll be sure to give this straight to Nicholas."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top