Sirius Black
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sirius Black Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sirius Black

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did Sirius look better in the books or movies

Sirius Black Bar_left42%Sirius Black Bar_right 42% 
[ 5 ]
Sirius Black Bar_left58%Sirius Black Bar_right 58% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Sirius Black Empty Sirius Black

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:56 am

This is where you post your opinion on whether Sirius Black looked hotter (or cooler, doesn't matter) in the movies or book. When you cast your vote, tell us why you say that opinion.

What he looked like in the book (at least what me and whoever did the picture think!):
https://2img.net/h/i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/Sanji09/sirius.jpg
What he looked like in the movies (as if you don't already know, most people do):
http://www.gryffindorgazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/sirius_black.png

My vote is for the books, he is described cuter in the books than what he looked like in the movies, nothing against the actor, it's just my opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sirius Black Empty Re: Sirius Black

Post by Darren Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:18 pm

well ur book sirius looks kinda wrong. IF u have the American copy check Oclumeny chapter and see his face he looks like Snape in the movies...

ANyway i like the movie Sirius because i dont know... he just looks better Very Happy
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:37 pm

He was ok in the books,but we couldn't see him for real.
Movies are definetly better.You find out all about characters(in this case Sirius) and you can also see him.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:15 pm

I like Sirius both ways but I would probably have to say I like him better when in the movies look wise.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:25 pm

I like Sirius better in the movies. But I don't undertand, where did the halo come from ?
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:07 am

I like the movie Sirius Black he just look so awesome in the movie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:04 am

I liked him in both. Of course with the movie he is more real. He is a real person.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top