A Little Night Music
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Little Night Music Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Little Night Music

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Little Night Music Empty A Little Night Music

Post by Amelia Lyons Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:09 pm

How many characters you want (self explanatory): Preferrably one
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): An authority figure would be ideal. A teacher, a prefect, and house boy... someone of standing that could possibly get Amelia in trouble for being out at night, but perhaps won't because of the circumstances (0r perhaps their appreciation of music?). It could also be another student with a superiority complex who could tell Amelia off for being out at night, even though they don't have the power to do anything about it.
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): Because I post relatively long replys, someone who can write at least a paragraph or more would be best.
What you want to RP about: See the thread "A Little Night Music" in the Empty Classroom on the Fourth Floor.
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.):Empty Classroom on the Fourth Floor.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

A Little Night Music Empty Re: A Little Night Music

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:38 am

Well, I don't know if you want her so i'll post here before going to the thread.
I am an avoid roleplaying, and my average post is actually over 1000 words.
Here I minimize that because of the type of site and other's averages, but if you give
me a large post, i'll give you one right back.

Ginevra was the past Head Girl but when I left the site she lost the role.
She was also the previous captain for the Quiddich Ravenclaw team.
Gin will have to be in a bad mood because if she wasn't, she would not be a
hypocrite but still, she is bi polar so it's very easy to tick her off in the first place.

It's your decision, if you don't want Ginevra to be your girl, that's okay with me.

Just thought I would put her out there.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

A Little Night Music Empty Re: A Little Night Music

Post by Amelia Lyons Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:13 pm

I don't have any problem with the person who interrupts Amelia being Ginevra, just as long as your roleplay is strong and you can write with purpose. Because Amelia isn't a very conversational person, she needs something (surprise, anger, embarrassment, defending herself, etc.) to lure her into speech. I feel as though Ginevra could do that, so if you want to post in the thread, please do.

Also, if you have seen my posts around the site, I am very likely to give you a long post, so just write how you normally would and don't feel like you have to shorten things on my behalf.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum