O.W.L. Lesson 2nd
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

O.W.L. Lesson 2nd Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

O.W.L. Lesson 2nd

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O.W.L. Lesson 2nd Empty O.W.L. Lesson 2nd

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:35 pm

Gabrielle Delacour walked inside the classroom anxcious for her students to arrive and see if they written their homework.Last class was a disaster so she hoped this one is going to be a bit better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

O.W.L. Lesson 2nd Empty Re: O.W.L. Lesson 2nd

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:59 am

Hafiz entered the class with a smile to the professor, "Hello professor. How are you?", as he take a seat and waiting for the other students to arrive.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Archer Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:20 am

Noah entered the classroom tentatively. "Hello professor," He said, smiling. "Sorry for not being here last class. I was busy with...Personal matters." He sat down and pulled out his wand. "What will today's lesson be?"
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Gabrielle looked as the 1st two students entered the classroom. "Good morning Mister Diggory and and Mister Archer." she said taking her usual notes before she heard Noah's question. "Well usually it would have been an intresting lesson,but since the poor participation on last class of majority of your friends we are going to be reading your homeworks today after they are on my table and repeat the class all over again/" Gabrielle answered anxcious for the homeowrk she assigned to be on the table (my PM box).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:46 am

Haley walked in to class and saw Hafiz, she smiled to her self and sat next to him, "Hello professor." She turned to Hafiz, "Hey handsome."
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:54 pm

Varod burst in.
"Sorry for not being here last time," he stammered. He handed her a note that explained the kidnapping.
"That should answer everything, I got the homework from someone else," blathered Varod, trying to explain everything.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:36 pm

Gabrielle took the paper that Varod had given her. "Thank you Mister Gilther i'll have consideration." she said taking some notes again.

[[You have a couple of days to send homeworks]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:44 pm

Morning Professor! Louis smiled. Sorry I didnt make it last class. I had some family issues to deal with. He said with a small frown. He still could not believe the luck his family is having. Terrible luck at that, well he always had his father and mother.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Gabrielle noted something down. "Good morning Mister Weasley.At least you're not late today." she said taking some big notes. "I'll see after class about points since i noticed no one did their homework,but now i would like someone to tell me what have we started last class?" she asked scanning the classroom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:47 pm

Ruby walked into the classroom and sat down just in time to hear the professor's question. She wasn't here last class so she didn't know the answer. She smiled apologetically at the professor and said 'Morning Professor.' Then she sat down, getting out her wand and looked out of the window, daydreaming.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Number of posts : 171
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top