Grads
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Grads Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Grads

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grads Empty Grads

Post by Jess Potter Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:39 pm

Hey guys, as alot of you may know because you are a grad, or you have a grad account, being a grad who isn't a teacher is very boring, mainly due to lack of other grads, and things to do. So, i figured we should ask the admins to do something about it, and the best way to get them to do it would be to tell them what we want, so they don't have to keep guessing. If you have any suggestions (Students too if you know what you'd wanna do as a grad) and then we'll ask the admins what they'd like done.
Hope you all think it's a good idea.
Jess
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Grads Empty Re: Grads

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:55 pm

I dunno mabye go on a vegas trip with lots of gambling? So Anything only Grads can do?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:52 pm

That's a good idea, at the moment there's not really anything only grads can do is there, however there's a fair bit only students can do (pretty much everything in hogwarts)
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:13 am

Yeah, perhaps a grad dueling arena! I'll run it! Hey Should I talk to Darren about that?!?!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:51 am

Perhaps, as i said anything as good, i reckon a big party in vegas is a good idea, Grads only that sort of thing. More i think about the idea more i like it haha, i need something to do : P
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:30 pm

He too Razz!! I have mabye 5 big rps going on right now!! I NEED MORE!!!!! Very Happy

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:37 am

I've just made a grad account but it's not approved yet... howz about a trip to.... I dunno... Austria or something to like meet other wizards? I have no idea... but it's true, there's nothing for grads to do.... they don't do anything in the books do they? Like, when the students are in school.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:10 pm

What about more permanent grad things? As a trip is a one-off really. Students have year-long Quidditch, classes, etc. So I guess not permanent, but any long-term ideas would be appreciated ^_^.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top