Standard Class 2 (Even though there was never a 1) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Standard Class 2 (Even though there was never a 1) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Standard Class 2 (Even though there was never a 1)

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Standard Class 2 (Even though there was never a 1) - Page 5 Empty Re: Standard Class 2 (Even though there was never a 1)

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:09 pm

Garulia shrugged.
"You know you want me to 'kidnap' you, but I'm taken," he teased, then laughed.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Standard Class 2 (Even though there was never a 1) - Page 5 Empty Re: Standard Class 2 (Even though there was never a 1)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:24 pm

Izzy gave Gar a 'look' and said 'Well that's a surprise,' then turned her back on him. She wasn't the one who brought up kidnapping in the first place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:27 pm

"Well, exCUSE me, princess," Gar muttered.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Izzy ignored him and instead waved her wand at the desk, making her doodles glow blue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:33 pm

"Nice parlor trick," Garulia said, then made them glow rainbow.
"Heh, I can do that to, big surprise. GASP! Seriously, though, what's new?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:37 pm

Izzy glared at him before saying 'Yeah, so can I, but I made them blue for a REASON.' She waved her wand, making them glow blue again. 'And apart from a new school, new country, new friends, nothing's new.'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:43 pm

"Hey, sorry, jeez," Garulia said. "Listen, I'm here for you, I can't imagine what that must be like."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:56 pm

'No, you probably can't. But oh well, I'm planning to have fun anyway.' With that, she called out to the professor 'Sir! Can you actually pick up the apples? Aren't you dead?' she asked, not caring if she was rude or insolent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:28 am

Elv looked at those two, Izzy and the Revenclaw boy surprisedly. They both had an argument in the first place. She gigled. Wanted to stop them but suddenly Izzy yelled to professor Gold. "Hey, hey... Izzy... That wasn't the best way to have fun, you know..." she said. "He might take your house points for that..." she whispered to her.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Izzy paused to think. 'Housepoints? I didn't even know we had them...' She shrugged and turned back to the front 'Actually, forget I said anything professor.' She didn't usually like people criticising her but since she was new she guessed she should put up with it. 'Well, at least the uniform's better here than in Beauxbatons. I was getting sick of blue.' She faced Elv and said 'Don't you think, Elv? I can call you Elv, can't I?'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top