Meeting Up [Christabelle] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting Up [Christabelle] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting Up [Christabelle]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting Up [Christabelle] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting Up [Christabelle]

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:44 am

Nick smiled at Christabelle then returned his attention to the woman before him. He wasn’t really in the mood for getting measured up for robes, they didn’t want to be in here for too long so he would give her the measurements of his old robes and just deal with it if they were too short or too big, though he knew they were not. Madame Malkin’s disappeared into the back of the shop, probably rummaging around for his order. It gave him a little time alone with Christabelle, which he was thankful for. It seemed there was a lack of shoes here, then again it was a robes shop “Looks like we will have too find another shop for those shoes. I don’t mind though, there’s nothing to go back up too the castle for.” Nick looked over his shoulder then spoke in a hushed manner “I hear they let Matt Lestrange teach Muggle Studies up at Hogwart’s. I was amazed, you know he tried to kill me during the summer, his aunt and he. The Lestrange’s are bad news, just thought I should warn you, you know.” Hogwarts could be such a messed up place at times, only at Hogwarts could a Death Eater get a teaching job. Too him it didn’t make any sense, then again there were, rumours, about the headmaster. Nick didn’t want too worry Christabelle though so he didn’t bother bringing them up.

It was then Madame Malkin re-appeared with a clean, new pair of robes folded over her arm. She would bag them up before Nick paid her the money and took them in hand. They had acquired their first bag of many, they had a long day ahead of them but the rest of it would be spent entertaining Christabelle. Nick opened the door for her and motioned for her to exit the store “Ladies first.” he smiled. When she was out he followed.

It had brightened up slightly during the five minutes they had been in the robes store and the streets seemed a little busier now. “Looks like everyone’s out for some shopping. Is there anywhere you want to go now? That’s me sorted, all I needed were robes. If anything else catches my eye I’ll buy it though, and don’t hesitate to ask for something. We are here for you after all.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:44 am

Christabelle would have replied to him but Madam Malkin appeared before she had gotten the chance. She remained silent as he paid for the robes, smilng that they had gotten him all settled. As they left the store she looked at him, "You know they've appointed me as his teaching assistant right?" she asked looking at him, "I just found out this morning before breakfast."

"So it does." she replied noticing the now crowded street. "Where ever you choose to take me liebe." she said when he asked her where she wanted to go. She honestly didn't know since she didn't know what was around them, granted it was to be expected since she had never been to Diagon Alley before. "You know its not your job to completely spoil me." she noted when he said today was about her and he would pay for whatever she asked for. "I do have money of my own you know." she wasn't used to someone paying so much attention to her since she had been kept under lock and key her entire life.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Nick looked shocked as Christabelle revealed that she had been named Matt’s classroom assistant. That was crazy! Only in Hogwarts Nick thought too himself “Just be careful around him Christabelle, I don’t know what sort of game he is playing but it is a dangerous one. There isn’t much he can do inside the castle walls, but it might be wise not to mention my name around him. He and I have a bit of a history, needless too say we don’t see eye too eye.” Nick smiled a little though inside he feared for Christabelle’s safety. What were the Hogwarts directors thinking, making Lestrange a teacher, and too allow him too teach muggle studies, it was a sham. Everybody knew the death eaters views on muggles, Matt would be brainwashing that class, they would learn nothing of note.

Nick smiled as Christabelle insisted that he did not need to do all these things for her. It was sweet of her, and Nick was thankful, it was proof she wasn’t just using him too buy her thing’s. There was plenty of time for her too repay his kindness, his birthday was coming up after all. He spoke calmly “Really there is no need. I’m just showing you how much I like you that’s all, besides there’s plenty of time for you too repay me if you wish. Come lets go see if we cant find those shoes, you have waited long enough for them.” Nick smiled and then led her by the hand to a small shop on the corner of the street. It was not as big as the other shops in Diagon Alley but it looked nice enough, the inside was better.

A deep velvet coloured carpet decorated the floor and upon that lay rows and rows of shoes, some on stands and others on shelves. There were shoes of every style and size, shoes of blue, shoes of red, shoes of every colour. It was a woman’s dream and Nick hastened to gaze at Christabelle to see the look on her face. It was around this time a small thin woman appeared before them. She had long black hair and was perhaps in her late twenties, she spoke to Christabelle more than to Nick, though he expected it so “Ah, out shopping today, for shoes I assume since your in my shop.” Nick snorted a little, a move which got him a quick, nasty glance from the shop keeper who continued on “Come my dear now is it flats or heels? What colour are you looking for? What size do you take….hmmmm I would say a five, no a six. Oh there’s so much to do” She exclaimed excitedly. Nick laughed a little to himself then went about inspecting the other shelves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:55 pm

Christy looked around at all the shoes, it was true that she had tiny, and dainty feet. She saw a pair of black heels with black silk ribbons that wrapped up around the leg and tied into a bow. They were like high heeled ballet shoes, "I think I like those." she said looking at Nick to get his opinion on them. "What do you think Nick?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Nick turned sharply when he heard his name being called. He smiled at her and gazed at the shoes she had chosen, they were indeed nice, much nicer than the ones she had ruined. He walked over to the girls so as to get a better look, he liked them “They are really nice babe, you should see what they are like on. Why don’t you try them on your feet while the lady and myself look around for more?” It seemed like a good plan and the woman thought so “Yes dear, the boy and I will find the right shoes for those perfect little feet.” Nick smiled and went too work.

It seemed from the moment they started the shopkeeper and Nick had very different ideas on what was stylish. Nick looked shocked as the woman produced a pair of florescent pink heels “What the….” was all he could manage. "What about these" he said? Picking up a lovely pair of silver, glittery flats. The woman raised her eyebrows, “Well I like them ok!” Nick picked up both pairs “Christabelle, which ones?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:34 pm

By the time Nick had returned with the silver flats she had the shoes on her feet, her pants legs pulled up so she could see exactly how well they looked on her. "Nick those silver ones are cute." she said laughing at how well he was trying. "I think I like these a bit more though." she admitted moving around in them. "What about you?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:31 pm

Nick indeed did like the shoes Christabelle had picked out, they were stylish and something she could wear everyday, but they would also be suitable for wearing around the castle. Nick smiled, he could see those were the ones she really wanted “I love them Christabelle, they look great on you.” Turning to the woman he told her to box up the ones Christabelle wanted and the silver ones too. Nick liked the glittery ones, they were cute and not really that expensive, a bargain in his eyes! The shopkeeper would bag both pairs up and pass them two small colourful bags. “We may as well get both, you can save the ones you like for school and prance around in these cute silver ones, so as not to ruin the good ones…yeah?” It was amazing being able to keep girls happy with the wonder of shoes. They would leave the shop behind Nick’s wallet a few galleons lighter but the trip had totally been worth it. “Ill carry these bag’s for you Christabelle, no worries. ”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:41 pm

Christabelle had handed the shoes back to the shopkeep so she could box them up as she hugged Nick smiling and kissed him softly on the lips. "Oh you are so sweet!" she said smiling brightly. She was happy she had come out with the better end of the deal, getting two new pairs of shoes. "You don't have to carry them, I can." she said trying to get the bags from him as they left the store.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 pm

Nicholas laughed when she offered too carry the bags, clearly unable to hide her excitement about having been bought two new pairs of shoes. It reminded him of when he was a child and his parents had bought him things, you always felt better holding the present when you couldn’t open it. It was enough to help you wait till you got home. He smiled warmly then handed her them “I’ll bet your glad we ruined those shoes in the grounds huh? I am, or else we wouldn’t be out today in each others company.” He moved in too kiss her on the steps of the shoe shop, his lips meeting hers and staying locked for a few precious moments before they parted once more. Today had gone better than he had expected, everything just seemed to be falling perfectly into place. Nicholas liked things when they ran smoothly.

Before coming in they had agreed to do three thing’s, Nicholas needed robes and Christabelle needed shoes. Now all that remained was to find themselves a German restaurants so Christabelle could have a taste of home. One of her first complaints when coming to Hogwarts was the lack of good food, hopefully this would be something they could address today. Smiling he spoke “All that is left to do now is find a German restaurant too have lunch in. You can tell me a little more about you when we are sitting in if you want?” Nick wanted to know everything about this girl, he hoped she was as interested in him as he was in her….
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:14 pm

She smiled as he handed her the bags. She knew before the day was up she'd be tired of carrying them and would eventually hand them back to him until they returned to the school. She returned the kiss surprisingly easily, her eyes closing as their lips met. Her arms even found themselves wrapped around his neck when they pulled apart.

She smiled as they walked down the street. "Yes, I'm looking forward to talking about myself." she replied, "As long as you do the same." she combated with him. It wasn't fair he know everything about her while she still knew little about him, especially considering how into each other they seemed.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top