Midnight duel in the great hall. (open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Midnight duel in the great hall. (open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Midnight duel in the great hall. (open)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Midnight duel in the great hall. (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight duel in the great hall. (open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:12 pm

"your the teacher after all you have more right to say that then i do" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Midnight duel in the great hall. (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight duel in the great hall. (open)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:12 pm

Chris thought about backtalk, but did not want to lose any more points. He may not care about anything but Potions and Herbology, but he would not like to be the one to blame for losing the house cup. "I'm sorry Proffesser." He felt it proper to apologize, since he could get detention.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:16 pm

"Okay then, Chris Best you be off to bed"Matt said. "Now neos were where we"
He went up to the staff table.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:22 pm

ne'os walked after him and stoped back at the staff table before he realized osmething "wait a second here why are there two known death eaters out of bed?" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:24 pm

Chris stopped halfway down the hallway. He rushed back into the room, forgetting detention. "I'm a known Death Eater!? So cool!" He did not know his battle in the sky against a boy and girl became so popular.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:30 pm

"Well I can assure you I would never talk to a Death Eater that young, and Second of all I need someones help"he said. "I had a feeling you'd be out tonight instead of the other person" "I just recently was told that I am aquiring random uncontrollable Mood swings"He said. " I was told to brew and take a potion every night so they would be mild so I can controll them the next day." "I need your help as you are one of my favourite students, Your sneaky, sly, somewhat used to be evil, and a Vampire" "I need you to run out and grab me a special plant" "Hold on."Matt said and got up and grabbed Chris by the srcuff of his shirt. "I will tell you this now 2 weeks of detention and if I catch you out of bed again I will have you expelled"he said angrily. "GOT THAT"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:34 pm

"Yes sir. It won't happen again." Jeez, teachers are so irritable! He felt like smoothing out his shirt, but that might be considered sassy. He slumped out of the Great Hall. 2 weeks of detention! Any other teacher would have given him one week, but no!! Mr. 'Mood Swing' just had to be the one outside. Chris stuck his tongue out at the wall. Stupid teachers!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:38 pm

"alright matt what plant is this and how good are you at brewing potions? i can brew it aswell if you want" he said to him watching Chris leave "and we shoudnt just let him leave....i mean im a Order member nad hes a death eater.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:56 pm

"No its a simple potion"Matt said. "I just need you to grab me belladonna plant. You can find them deep in the forest but be quick or it'll be to late and who knows what will happen" he had to be quick otherwise something very bad might happen. "I have a file with the potion here all it needs is the plant skin"
((OoC:Okay if we want the battle then You might have to be late and then You might need to kinda force feed it to me))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:08 pm

((ok))

"alright professor i know what the plant looks like and i know the forest like the back of my hand so ill be back soon" he said running out of the castle and into the forest.

about 15 minutes later he was still in the forest searching for the plant it was like the forest growth had exploded in everything but the plant he needed.after 5 more minutes after that he found the plant and picked it drawing his knife he sliced the skin off of it and placed it in his bag. he raced back to the castle and running into the great hall hopeing he wasnt to late "professor i have the plant" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top