Start Hating, post Potter, short app
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Start Hating, post Potter, short app Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Start Hating, post Potter, short app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Start Hating, post Potter, short app Empty Start Hating, post Potter, short app

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:22 pm

Start Hating, post Potter, short app 34nh7ag

I see nothing in your eyes, and the more I see the less I like.
Is it over yet, in my head?
I know nothing of your kind, and I won't reveal your evil mind.
Is it over yet? I can't win.
    The Prophecy was fulfilled, Voldermort was dead, Harry Potter was a hero, the wizarding world had been saved. Slowly rebuilding itself, the wizarding society lowered its guard. Grindewald had been defeated and so had Voldermort. They were both supposed to be important lessons for anyone that even thought about trying to follow their steps, good always wins. But since when do men ever learn anything from history?

So sacrifice yourself, and let me have what's left.
I know that I can find the fire in your eyes.
I'm going all the way, get away, please.
    There was, however, no denying that Voldermort had been the strongest wizard known to the wizarding world and that Harry Potter had won against him thanks to a series of lucky breaks and his pure nerve, but we also know that there’s always someone stronger out there; stronger than even Voldermort had been.

You take the breath right out of me.
You left a hole where my heart should be.
You got to fight just to make it through,
'Cause I will be the death of you.
    Gabriel Dunst, a name that made absolutely no impression on anyone immediately after the second war. There was no knowledge of where he came from, who his family was. His name slowly gathered meaning as he proved himself a strong, reliable, capable man with each passing day, until ten years later he was appointed Minister for Magic, the strongest wizard in England. He had married Julia Tresore, an enchanting pureblood, and they seemed to be the perfect couple.For a couple of years, Gabriel proved to the wizarding world to have been the best choice for Minister for Magic. There seemed to be no conflicts whatsoever under his rule. In fact, he managed to fully integrate the vampires and werewolves into society as well. Things were actually a little too perfect and only kept getting better.

This will be all over soon.
Pour salt into the open wound.
Is it over yet? Let me in.
    As we know, things are never really perfect. Of course Gabriel Dunst had a hidden agenda and no one, absolutely no one, suspected him of anything. Under his rule, disguised as integrating the former Death Eaters and their families into society, he has helped them occupy key positions inside the Ministry, inside Hogwarts as well as all over England. The vampires and werewolves also occupied important positions, overruled only by the Minister himself.

So sacrifice yourself, and let me have what's left.
I know that I can find the fire in your eyes.
I'm going all the way, get away, please.
    When Dunst made his move, no one saw it coming. Everyone was taken by surprise, some didn’t even get the chance to be surprised, just... killed. Obviously Dunst had been gathering followers over the years with the patience only a man sure of his success could have. Genocide, that’s what it was. Murders left and right. The main targets were muggles, but not exclusively. The population of England decreased by about 40% in five years of chaos and murders. England was isolated from the rest of the world, no one came in, no one came out. Slowly the wizarding world settled down into this new order where the people that had helped and supported Gabriel were now all kings and queens, powerful, untouchable. Dunst was Lord and Master of all England, the highest authority and power.

The few muggles left alive and the rest of the wizarding families that had fought against Lord Gabriel as he was addressed by everyone were imprisoned in specially created prison-like cities from which they were unable to escape Those that had remained neutral all through the war were allowed to preserve their freedom but were still working under the newly formed class the Nobles Of course the Nobles werent satisfied with merely having the muggles and traitors imprisoned soon they started a new trend which wasnt really all that new slaves They would visit these prison-cities and choose a few prisoners that were to their liking to have around the house to torture put to work and anything else they desired It gave them an even greater sense of power to have them do things the Nobles could otherwise do themselves with a simple wave of their wands

Not everyone is happy with the way things are now, however, and I don’t mean only among the prisoners, slaves or workers, but also among the Nobles, in very little numbers, though. In complete secrecy, the prisoners have managed to take over one of the prison-cities they were being held in and are planning to take back control over the wizarding world. What is now only a shy, small, unknown threat has all the chances of growing into full-blown rebellion with actual chances of winning the next big war that might engulf England in the near future.

I'm waiting, I'm praying, realize,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum