A Massive Duel!!! NO LONGER WELCOMING RIVALS JUST ALLIES
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Massive Duel!!! NO LONGER WELCOMING RIVALS JUST ALLIES Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Massive Duel!!! NO LONGER WELCOMING RIVALS JUST ALLIES

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Massive Duel!!! NO LONGER WELCOMING RIVALS JUST ALLIES Empty A Massive Duel!!! NO LONGER WELCOMING RIVALS JUST ALLIES

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:03 pm

How many characters you want:Doesn't Matter
What characters you want:Anyone as long as Wolfs don't bite us! Sorry
Level of RP:Doesnt Matter
What you want to RP about:a Massive Battle Between me and anyone cause I like making Rivals and Enemies

LINK:ALL RIVALS POST HERE

Last edited by Matt Lestrange on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:26 am; edited 6 times in total

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

A Massive Duel!!! NO LONGER WELCOMING RIVALS JUST ALLIES Empty Re: A Massive Duel!!! NO LONGER WELCOMING RIVALS JUST ALLIES

Post by Declan Arryn Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:42 pm

I suppose Teddy would do? *shrug* He pretty much hates DE's, 'cause of Harry and his parents and all. I'm not really sure how the dueling works on here, but I could try.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

A Massive Duel!!! NO LONGER WELCOMING RIVALS JUST ALLIES Empty Re: A Massive Duel!!! NO LONGER WELCOMING RIVALS JUST ALLIES

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:14 pm

Is he willing to have a new Enemy/Rival

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:28 pm

He considers al DE's rivals/enemies, so it's all good. I just need to know how the outcome thing works (how they decide who wins or whatever.)
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:48 pm

well they go untill one flees or one gets seriously injured. and by rivals I mean like...... HE Hates me more that anything/anyone in the world. Very Happy

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:52 am

why does no one want to duel vamps anymore? its not like we are the best of the best. *smiles eviliy*
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:09 pm

you guys NEED our blood to survive..... nuff said

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:47 am

i dont need YOUR blood just DEAD ppls blood Razz
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Yeah, I'm up for that (Or Ted is anyway) But I have to go soon, so it'd be more like 6 CST that I could start posting back and forth. (If you were on, of course)
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:39 pm

I would REALLY like to duel with you!
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum