Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only) Empty Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only)

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:31 am

This was the first time Samantha was able to monitor the halls. It was only a month ago during summer break that she got her prefects badge with her letter. She was so excited, she ran around the house showing everyone. She wasn't exactly sure how well she was going to do her job, but this was her chance to show everyone she could. She was walking around the train watching through the open windows making sure that everything was as it was suppose to be. She was finally happy with being on a train.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only) Empty Re: Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:43 pm

Nathaniel was sneaking around the halls with big bombs in his pockets. He and some of his friends were planing to put those with the Slytherins. Of course he did't have ordinary smelly bombs in his pocket. He and his friends made it into something even more better. A small smile appeared on his face, thinking about slytherins after he trows this bomb. Damn it! he thought. He didn't knew the exact place of the slytherins, so he had to search a bit. But he had to watch out not to be caught.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only) Empty Re: Monitoring the Halls (Prefects and Troublemakers Only)

Post by Keith Nicholas Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Keith found himself dangling in the air, suspended by his ankle.

Honestly, he was finding himself in this position a lot recently, to the point where it failed to suprise or anger him. Once he got to Hogwarts he was going to learn this spell, and then there would be hell to pay.

"You could at least let me down!" He shouted uselessly at the 7th years. They couldn't hear him, since they had locked the compartment door, but he was pretty sure one shot him the bird. He sighed and tried to grab something near the ceiling, to haul himself into a more comfotable position. His only ounce of satisfaction came from the fact that they were still trying to get that Stinksap off them. He grinned and stuck out his tounge. The Mimbulus Mimbletonia had worked perfectly.

However, that did not get him down. He sighed and glanced around. "Hell to pay...."
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:07 pm

Nathaniel heard a small noise around him. It sounded like someone yelling. He traced the voice and hopped to find out where it was coming. He looked around and finally to see a first year boy hanging up in the air by his anckles. He quickly opened the door and helped the boy down. "Are you ok?" asked Nathaniel, helping him up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:12 pm

"Are you ok?" asked Nathaniel, helping him up.

Keith grinned. "I'm fine, thanks. I hadn't quite worked out getting down yet, but I'm sure it would come to me...sooner or later." He laughed. "They're just mad because I stole some kid's Mimbulus Mibletonia and chucked it in there. So they did that. He shrugged, then looked at Nathaniel curiously. "Hey, why are you out in the halls? You're not a prefect..."
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:20 pm

"Oh, right. You better watch out for that spell. It can get nasty if you keep like that in the air for a longer time. Believe me I know. That's it until you get old anofe to know the counter spell" said Nathaniel. He looked at the first year as he asked why was he here. He looked around a bit, thinking about his answer. He couldn't get himself into trouble. "Um....well....I was just...getting a walk" said Nate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:35 pm

"Um....well....I was just...getting a walk" said Nate. Keith laughed out loud.

"Try not pausing so much." He advised. "Trsut me. I've been doing stuff like that for years. He frowned. "Of course, I was the one suspended in the air by my ankle..." He shrugged. "Up to no good?" He asked, smiling slightly. "More power to you. If you ask me, the prefects are already low on manpower and the less attention I attract, the better." He grinned. "So who's the lucky target?"
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:41 pm

"Yeah, I'll work on that" said Nathaniel laughing. "Yeah, those perfect really rarely catch me. They don't pay much attention to details and that's how me go away" said Nathaniel smiling. "The target? The most popular of all targets, and of course the most fun-Slytherins. They are just a few feet next from us" said Nate grinning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:26 pm

Vinny walked, taking a deep breath, down the hall. First day on prefect duty. It was a big day for her. Meeting other prefects, telling Slytherins off (Yipee!) and getting something off the trolley everytime it passed. She finally found some clear wall space for her to stand next to two boys. She kept sneaking glances at them, until she found her rare courage. "Erm, hi." she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:33 pm

Nathaniel jumped when he suddenly heard someone saying hi. He turned and saw a beautiful, blonde girl, around his age, smiling at him. "Oh, hi. Sorry, I didn't saw you there" said Nathaniel smiling. He then caught a glance of her perfect badge and he gulped. He couldn't get caught, not now. He moved the bombs in his pockets so they get less visible. "I'm Nathaniel, by the way. And you are?" he asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top