Aeternus Sapientia: Memento Mori
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aeternus Sapientia: Memento Mori Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aeternus Sapientia: Memento Mori

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aeternus Sapientia: Memento Mori Empty Aeternus Sapientia: Memento Mori

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:20 pm

Are You Ready For This?

"Sir. The woman who returned, Duhig? She's not...normal."
"Normal?"
"Her magic, Sir. It's...gone."
- The Ministry

Squibs were always born. Now they're made. Perfectly healthy wizards are vanishing from the streets, only to return with no magic at all.

"Side effects? What do you mean side effects?" - Megan Broker

"My analysts tell me they are encountering some problems with the tracking chip. Apparently some are causing problems: headaches, migraines, etcetera. One collapsed last week from haemorrhaging...keep your ear to the ground. We may have to intervene." - Charles Decker, Muggle leader of the British National Party

St Mungo's Shock at Sudden Death
- The Daily Prophet

Now these squibs are dying...

"What I can tell you, is her magic levels are off the charts. I don't think even the Ministry doubt the connection, they just want to avoid a national panic by giving all these new squibs a death sentence." - Remus Lupin

...All because Muggles are becoming a problem.

"This pill will stop my hallucinations?"
"Yes. But remember this is not a one-way street, Mr. Chambers. You can show yourself out, can't you? We will contact you when we need you."
- Gideon Chambers; Wizard, meets with Muggles.

Someone is giving Muggles access to the magical world. When the fragile barrier comes apart, when war is waged, which side will you choose?

"Our world is fragile and we have a duty to protect it; a duty to the people who live in it. That's why sometimes we have to do things that seem cruel but we do it for a greater good: The Rabbit Hole, this Task Force, our PM, this is all leading to war against these...Wizards. We're not ready yet but we will be. I consider you an asset to our cause...We provide for one another, don't we? Can I count on you for succour when the time is upon us?" - Charles Decker, Muggle leader of the British National Party

Memento Mori
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top