Photo shoot! (Oli only) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Photo shoot! (Oli only) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Photo shoot! (Oli only)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photo shoot! (Oli only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Photo shoot! (Oli only)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:06 pm

Chase looked relieved as well. "6th year." She said grinning. "I don't play Quidditch much so I probably haven't seen you around or anything." She said grinning. "I'm usually surrounded by to many people to really ya know, get to know people as much." She shrugged her shoulders and kept walking. "But yeah, I'm 16." She said grinning at the new boy who had her interest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:10 pm

"So it's getting to the end of the walk would you like to have an arranged date maybe at a resturant or something?", " would be fun and very romantic!" Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Chase's cheeks flushed pink. "I..I guess that would be alright." She said softly looking at this Hufflepuff Boy she had just met. The back of her mind was screaming DO IT! So she nodded looking determined. "I'd love to go on a date with you Oli," She said smiling at him. "Where would you like to go?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:16 pm

"I dont mind for a lovely lady like you, you should get the choice anywhere your pick and my treat, but maybe a magical place" Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:23 pm

"We could always go to Diagon Alley and eat at the Leaky Cauldron or something, or maybe we could go to a muggle restaurant I know of, it's quite cute and there are Wizards going in there all the time." She said smiling at him carefully. What an odd boy, she was intrigued by him, it wasn't everyday someone came up to you and said 'Hey you're pretty wanna date' of course she was hoping he would like her for something OTHER then her looks, she was a person.. but this would be ok for now. She had to get over Jesse.. she just.. had to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:27 pm

"could we go for the cute muggle place i love cute quiet and romantic places where we can talk about personal stuff". He thinks is she the one or is she just one to use him, think he should not tell her about the small fortune he has.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:30 pm

Chase nodded smiling. "Well if you want we can go to my place so I can change into something less.. me, and then I could drive us over to the cute little restaurant." She grinned at him and started back to her car. "It won't take long, my place isn't far from here, and we could hang out there until dinner time if you'd like." She said smiling at him as she brushed her hair out of her face. It was still rather..fluffy from being teased up but she didn't care, it made her stick out more, and she loved that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:32 pm

"That sounds lovely anything for you, but do you mind if i go change into something more me?" He wonders if she would like fancy or casual so he pops the question." Casual or Fancy? If you give me your address i could find my way over."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:39 pm

Chase smiled slightly as she walked back to her car. Leaning in she grabbed her sunglasses and stuck them on. "Yeah, I live.."She stopped and then turned around pointing. "Do you see that building with the weird glass dome on that tower over there?" She asked pointing at the glass dome in view of them. "Go to the top floor, and I'm the room right across from the elevators." She grinned and looked back at him. "I'll meet you up there then." She said jumping into her car and sticking the keys in the ignition.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:44 pm

Oli walks off into the distance trying to remember her address. He gets changed into a casual dress.

Then heads to her house and knocks on the door.
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top