Shopping early
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shopping early Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shopping early

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping early Empty Shopping early

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:00 am

Chase needed this, she needed it a lot. She had almost ruined her relationship with the best person in the world, Jesse. She sat outside of the ice cream shop, sunglasses on her head, a blue tank top under a gray shirt and jean shorts. She crossed her legs agitatedly and stared at her ice cream. Pushing it away she stood up and walked down the road. People were busy shopping early getting things for school that they knew they would need before they had even gotten their lists.

Chase was here to shop, and shop she would! She already had a bag around her arm full of random things, quills, parchment, and other stuff, like potions ingredients and new robes. She took the sunglasses off her head and ran her hand through her hair. "Mary, I want an owl." She said slowly staring ahead. "Can I get one?" She asked turning to look at her maid who was walking with her. Another man stood by her, his hands crossed in front of her, as though guarding her. She ignored him because he never talked to her. "Why yes sweetie." She said smiling. "Then I am going to." She said smiling slightly.

Walking down the road Chase stared at the shop ahead of her for a long moment before turning and glancing down the street. Somehow it was nice to get away from home for a while. She was starting to think about leaving her family for a while, getting her own place, of course she needed to get a job, but Mary could stay with her, and of course her Butler, but she wanted her own place. She sighed and walked down the street staring ahead of her with a small smile. She had Jesse, she had everything she wanted.. but why did she feel so bad?

Her mind wandered to Danny. She had hurt him so badly. She shook her head, how could she feeling bad if she had everything?! She sighed and walked down the street faster.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Shopping early Empty Re: Shopping early

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:47 am

Daniel hair had grown out again, amazing how hair grow really fast after you just cut your hair. He walked down the Diagon Alley, looking around for his next books for next term in Hogwart even though he did not go up to fifth year. As he walked around the alleyway he saw Chastity in some shop, deciding that he should talk to her, it seem to be a while now that they had talked to each other even though things turned out the worse for each other. He still forgave her, and he wanted to show her that so he walked up to her waving. "Chastity!," he called out, happily and cheerfully.

He wore a purple plaid shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:05 pm

Chase spun around her hand halfway through her hair again and she saw.. Danny. Oh Merlin no... she had hurt him so badly, she had just been thinking about him and HERE he was! She glanced at Mary who smiled slightly and took a step back. Glancing at the other man she turned and looked at Danny. She smiled and waved, waiting for him to get closer before she said anything.

"Hi Danny, how are you?" She asked softly putting her sunglasses back on top of her head again as she talked. "I haven't seen you around for a while." She said carefully, being sure to hide any amount of embarrassment from her voice, just sounding happy to be alive at the moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:29 pm

There she was, spun around looking almost as beautiful as she always was. Her hair, flying through the air. She was almost like an angel then he looked at Mary smiling politely at her and nodded at her giving her a wink as well before turning to Chastity moving a little closer to her smiling as politely as he could.

"Hey Chastity, i'm good. What about you," he said carefully watching her put on her sunglasses back on top of her head again as she talked to him. "Yeah, it have been a long time. I've missed you." said Daniel softly, then he rememered that it would hurt her if he mentioned anything like he missed her or anything but was glad she was sounding happy to be alive at the moment. "As a friend, of course," he smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Chase smiled at him happily. "Yeah, I've missed you too." She said straining to keep the hurt out of her voice. "What are you doing in Diagon Alley today? The lists haven't even come in yet.." She said smiling at him softly. She felt horrible for what she had done to him, but he seemed happy at least! He was smiling, and looking happy anyway, but so did she and she felt horrible on the inside.

"Come on with us, we're just heading to get me a new owl, I need something to send me letters to keep with me at school, Mom likes to keep our owl at home, so I want one."She said giggling slightly and smiling at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:42 pm

Daniel smiled at her happily as well. "Oh, i was buying some qudditch clothes for next year," he said, gleefully. Holding, two quddith robe in his arm and Nimbus 2002 over his shoulder then he mind wandered off about her, about the other day. The day that she had hurted him, he hadn't told her he forgave her yet and was not sure she was over the fact that she had hurted him so he looked around for a bit dragging her into the corner and looked at her in the eyes.

"Chastity, i'm sorry for bringing this up, but the other day. When we were kissing, i felt like i was in heaven but then you threw me away like a ragged doll. I was hurt but then i forgave you, sorry but i was not sure you were over the fact you thought you hurted me. Forget what happen, okay, just let it go," he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Chase felt herself be dragged to a corner with Danny. She stared at him silently while he talked feeling a sinking sensation in her stomach. She thought she had hid that pretty well! But apparently not. But he forgave her? How could he forgive her after what she had done to him?! She stared at him for a long moment before smiling and hugging him. "I'm sorry." She said quickly letting him go.

She had played him, and it hurt her to know that she had. But, she loved Jesse, and.. Danny seemed to love her. Which hurt her even more. This seemed to happen a lot with her. "My only problem is..." She whispered as she glanced at Mary who was now talking with the guard. "Is.. that I played you.. and I feel terrible for it, but you have to know, that I really, really love Jesse, and I wasn't thinking that day." She whispered. "I feel so horrible, I hate myself for hurting you so badly." She said softly looking away from him again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Daniel knew what she might be thinking, feeling yet happy but confused that he had forgave her. Feeling, as if she thought she hid the emotion pretty well but he saw right through her still wondering why he forgave her and how after what he had down to him. He smiled politely at her and hugged her back. "No hard feeling." He said then let go of her quickly as well.

He stared at her, putting his hand on both side of her arm listening to her tell him her problem. Unable, to bealive that she had hurted him so badly, how she wasn't thinking the other day and really, really loved Jesse more then she did with him. He frowned and quickly smiled at her rubbing her arm and hugged her one more time then pulled away. "All, i want to know is you care. But i don't want you to hurt yourself thinking about how much your hurt me. It is over, don't worry, let it go, Chastity. Just don't do that again."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:06 pm

Chase nodded silently and looked away for a long moment keeping her eyes off of him. She knew he still had feelings, but she had to let it go, she had Jesse. "So I hear you're dating someone now as well.." She said after a moment of awkward silence. She blinked a few times before turning her gaze back to him. "What's her name?" She asked softly keeping her eyes on his for a long moment before turning away and heading back to Mary, hoping he would follow her.

Her mind wandered to Jesse again, he had come to her that day, and forgiven her, but then she had lost track of him again. She sighed softly and pulled her sunglasses off of her head and put them on, glancing back to see if Danny was following or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:11 pm

Daniel followed behind her, easily keeping up with her pace. He started walk backward as he looked at her kind of annoyed that she had walked off when he was in the middle of a convostation with her but didn't let that emotion show on his expression and hid it really well inside him. "Yeah, i am. Isobel isn't too happy with the idea. Her name is Virginia," he said still walking backward following her toward wherever she was heading. He pulled on his sunglasses and flicked his hair out of the way of his eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top