People are Strange [open]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

People are Strange [open] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

People are Strange [open]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

People are Strange [open] Empty People are Strange [open]

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Keiko sat in her favorite armchair looking into the fire. She ran a hand through her hair, a habit of hers when she was bored. She had already done all of her homework so now she was just dreadfully bored. She propped her head in her hands and glared at the fire wishing she had something to do. The common room was uncharacteristically empty. Usually there was at least someone there doing something. Kieko turned back around to the fire hoping somebody, anybody would come in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

People are Strange [open] Empty Re: People are Strange [open]

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:03 pm

Brandon walked in wearing his standard Ravenclaw robes and holding some of his textbooks under his arms. He was just planning on going straight up to the dormitories to throw his stuff in his bag but along the way he saw somone standing there. She looked...almost anxious. "Oh hello," he said casually yet almost quietly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:28 pm

"Hi," Kieko said brightly turning around to see who was there. It was a boy that she didn't know personally, but she had seen him sitting around in the common room before. "How are you?" she asked with a slight tilt of her head. "I'm Kieko, by the way." She aded with a smile. She was glad to finally have someone to talk to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:48 pm

"I'm Brandon," he said a bit more comfortable. He never saw her around the common room before. It was weird how there was only a few Ravenclaws though. He figured he was just too busy to notice. Man that was a lame excuse. "Nice to meet you. And I'm fine, just came from the library"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:51 pm

"Nice to meet you Brandon," Kieko said with a smile. The library, she thought. He must be one of those Ravenclaws that only studied. But then again, exams were coming up. Kieko always seemed to have less of a work load than some of her classmates. She was just a fast worker and she could usually pass stuff without studying. "The library that sounds fun," she replied sarcastically. "Do you have a lot of homework?" she asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:55 pm

"Not really," he said now feeling comfortable "and the library is about as much fun as sticking needles in your eyes" he also remakred noticing her sarcasm. "Trust me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:00 pm

Keiko laughed, "Oh I know! I hate going in there. I just grab the books I need and bring them up here." She smiled. "It's so stuffy in there and the librarian scares me." She ran a hand through her dark hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:29 pm

Brandon chuckled at the thought of the librarian "Yeah feels like your trapped in a cheap mime trick. Feel like your trapped yet someones fooling with your head. Hey I'm just wondering, how long have you been at hogwarts?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:10 am

Kieko nodded, "Exactly, I can't believe how some people can just spend their entire lives cooped up in the library." She smiled. "I'm a sixth year. How long have you been here?" she asked with a tilt to her head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:28 am

"For about 5 years now," he said setting his books down onto a nearby desk. He would pick them up later. "Hopefully I'll be smart enough to skip a year next year. I hear a lot of stuff happens to sixth years."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top