Heated Discussions - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Heated Discussions - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Heated Discussions

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heated Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: Heated Discussions

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:14 pm

Green eyes flew in the direction of Ne'os Emof. Zylee Snarled and took a step towards the Vampire Man. She crossed her slender pale arms over her chest and narrowed her eyes at him. "What might a blood sucker like yourself be interested in my actions for?", She hissed darkly, hair falling down over half of her angry face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:18 pm

"i was just wondering why you keep all the fun to yourself and also wondering why you choose people that cant fight back." he said to her keeping his fangs hidden so only his perfect white teeth showed.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:20 pm

Virginias fears were confirmed. ne'os enjoyed this kind of thing. But she was sort of insulted. Can't fight back? Muggles could fight back, using their surroundings. Virginia loooked around. She saw a branch, some rocks. And the lake. The lake. Which contained the squid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:22 pm

"Well im up for a good duel only problem is no one around here knows what the hell fighting means anymore", Zylee Retorted harshly and rolled her eyes in the direction of the Ravenclaw behind her. "If you have any Target's in mind let me know, I’d be happy to join in a heart beat", She said sarcastically.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:25 pm

"The only problem is I broke my wand and don't have one now. I can duel just fine." Virginia said, rolling her eyes right back at at Zylee.

"And I don't have the points for a new one." Virginia added.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:27 pm

"i think then you would entertain us by taking my wand and dueling her" he said knowing his wand woudnt work well for her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:29 pm

" Sorry that wouldn't work well. And I know YOU would enjoy it, wouldn't you. Sorry to disappoint you." Virginia replied sarcastically.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:29 pm

Zylee paid no attention to the Ravenclaw's words, they had no value to Ms. Black, and she was wasting her time by sticking around. She knew this, but didn't leave just then, she still wanted to know what exactly Ne'os was doing bothering Zylee when she was in such a bad mood already as it was.

"I would love to see how well that works for you", Zylee again rolled her cold eyes in reply to the Vampire's comment. yet he was on to something, If the Ravenclaw had a wand it would probably make a very enjoyable duel, depending on the Ravenclaw's skill, atleast.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:33 pm

Virginia looked, frightened, at those two. They were very serious. What had she gotten herself into! She found herself looking around for backup when the other to weren't looking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:34 pm

"oh....trust me its not a dissapointment" he said smileing at the ravenclaw. "i guess maney ill just have to let zylee continue with what ever curse she was going to use on you" he said frowning slightly letting his fangs show.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top