Head of Aurors Office - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Head of Aurors Office - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Head of Aurors Office

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Head of Aurors Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Head of Aurors Office

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:50 pm

Gabrielle just remembered Zack's last name.It came to her like returning to reality. "Mister Emof i think we both know that becoming a death eater is something that can only be changed by death." she said trying to keep her normal tone.After all,Zack wasn't guilty for his son's mistakes. "If you are trying to tell me that Ne'Os Emof is betraying you-know-who,you loose your time.I know your son pretty well.My expirience with him wasn't pleasant.He almost turned me into a vampire so i don't see why should i believe in his words." she said with slow voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:49 pm

"because he has broken the imperious curse he was under that made him do these things he is willing to come to the ministry and take veratasyrum to prove this fact just like his is going to do with the order," he said trying to show her that his son is trying to change.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:32 pm

Gabrielle didn't know how long they will keep this up though she was usually a very patient person. "Look Mister Emof there is only 2 options in this story you are trying to tell me." she said crossing her fingers. "IF your son was indeed under Imperius curse which i hardly doubt,he would NEVER get the rank of Head Death Eater.Even under suposition that's the truth we both know that he will die before he betrays one who must not be named." she said honestly adding her 2nd option. "Second option is that all this is just another Death Eater trick.Expirience showed me not to trust Death Eaters.So what do you think of these possibilities?" she finally finished with a question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:19 pm

"You-know-who didnt know that he was under the imperious curse Lestrange kept it a secret from him..and ma'am no offence but my son is diffrent from the monster you belive him as he will betray the dark lord to protect what he loves." he said wondering why she coudnt accept this. "and you can know certain Death Eaters can be trusted look at how Severus Snape worked with the order and spyed on you-know-who at the same time, the only reason you dont trust the death eaters is because they control this ministry mabey you should fight back." he said
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:34 pm

"I think you didn't understand me Mister Emof." Gabrielle said with a low tone. "If your son is indeed a victim,you-know-who will kill him before he has time to turn around.One who must be named sees all." she said trying to clear the confusion. "Without Minister's aproovation only thing i can do is keep hogwarts staff and aurors alert.But you need to understand i don't have enough authority to send all aurors on Hogwarts or make any kind of defence without a permisson signed by Minister himself." she said in a calm tone trying to find some solution. "If it makes you any calmer i'll talk to the Minister when i see him.Only thing i can successed sending aurors to Hogwarts is put in danger all students which is EXCATLY what i am trying to avoid.Do you understand what i'm saying?" Gabrielle asked Zack wanting to believe that Ne'Os wasn't a monster though that took some effort.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:27 pm

"of course" he said knowing he probobly wasnt getting anywhere in telling her that his son wasnt the monster. "and I recently applied for the position as Transfiguration teacher at the school if anything it will make me feel better." he said.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:07 pm

"When you-know-who finds out,trust me it's not going to be pleasant." Gabrielle said worried. "Anyway,i'll try to make a meeting with the meeting with the Minister and see what i can do.Though i think we can successed only keeping aurors alerted." she said crossing her fingers. "My advise is to get your son out of Hogwarts as fast as you can.You-know-who can and will suspect that he is planing to betray him and believe me when i say that the whole ministry won't be able to save him." she said in advisive tone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:48 pm

Ne'os smiled and stood up "well since thats the best i can do i shall go but id talk to the minister sooner than later and you would be surprised what a Vampire can do when he or she puts there mind to it."
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:47 pm

[[Ok since i am Head of Aurors now i'll have to move this topic.]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top