Sals Graphic Center[[CLOSED UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE]] - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sals Graphic Center[[CLOSED UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE]] - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sals Graphic Center[[CLOSED UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE]]

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sals Graphic Center[[CLOSED UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE]] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sals Graphic Center[[CLOSED UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE]]

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 26, 2009 8:19 pm

Oh i liked the 1st 2 in your last post.Man i don't know how to get the pictures so good from other pictures.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Sals Graphic Center[[CLOSED UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE]] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sals Graphic Center[[CLOSED UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE]]

Post by Sarah Cain Tue May 26, 2009 8:30 pm

thanks Mariana. Means alot to me that you like them
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 1:30 pm

Love the updated work Sal. *hugs*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu May 28, 2009 8:43 pm

thanks
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:05 am

I just love your signature. You just made it to my top 10 list of favorite artist on PA. And your 2nd!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:41 am

OMG you made Sigs for Rose I have to get on my Rose account and put one of them on and thanks Sal! *hugs*
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:10 am

^You have to USE your Rose account Rolling Eyes Razz. She was a good student as well!! Jemma liked her xD.

Anyways, loving you stuff Sal! <33
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:23 am

Don't worry I will put one of them on as my Rose account I just been SO busy lately that I haven't really had time to do my exams for Rose I done some for my Savannah account but not many!

Anyway back on topic, nice Sal I love them!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:24 pm

thanks
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:26 pm

I AM CLOSING MY GRAPHIC SHOP SINCE I AM GETTING NO REQUESTS, AND THERE ARE BEST ARTISTS ON HERE. SO IT WILL CLOSING ON JUNE 30(MY TIME). IF ANYONE HAS ANY REQUESTS GET THEM BY THEN!

LOVE SAL
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top