Practicing for the raid
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Practicing for the raid Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Practicing for the raid

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Practicing for the raid Empty Practicing for the raid

Post by Samantha Burns Mon May 18, 2009 1:22 pm

Samantha heard from Ne'os that the school was soon to be attacked, so she went into the forbidden forest, pulled out her daggers, and started throwing them at the trees. She was thinking as she did this, if she died after her daughter was born who should she trust to take care of her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Practicing for the raid Empty Re: Practicing for the raid

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon May 18, 2009 9:25 pm

"what are you doing" ne'os asked walking to Samantha.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue May 19, 2009 3:11 am

"Oh, hey Ne'os, I'm just practicing for when we get attacked. Am I doing ok?" Samantha said as she threw a dagger at a nearby tree. After she threw it, she turned around to Ne'os to see what he would say.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue May 19, 2009 3:25 am

"yes but you should use spells to specialy fighting with a sword that way the wizard will have to avoid your blade and the spell" he said wiping out his wand and aming it at a tree "it will have a effect on what ever it hits , bomburda maxama" he said softly as the spell hit the tree blowing it up with a loud bang.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue May 19, 2009 3:39 am

"Oh, um, I didn't know that, I don't know alot of spells, Maybe you could help me?" Samantha said as she retreived her dagger.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue May 19, 2009 3:40 am

" well what would you like to know theres the unforgivible curses wich i can teach you....and then some jinxes and other curses" he asked nicley wanting to help.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue May 19, 2009 3:42 am

"Well I don't want to kill anyone, so lets go with something that will nock them out." Samantha said getting her wand out and pointing it at a tree.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue May 19, 2009 3:46 am

" you wont get results with a tree use them on me not like i havnt been hit by worse before" he said grimicing as he rememberd geting hit by the spell that cut open his skin spilling his blood. "well you can try stupefy that should knock ther person abck a fair ways."

((it should knock them out like it does in the books but the movies changed it so the person flys back))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue May 19, 2009 3:55 am

"Oh, I couldn't practice on you, I would never think of hurting a friend. Lets just summon some dummies." Samantha said, then suddenly she realized she was thinking of him romanticly. She didn't want to say anything, she had just lost the father of her child. She turned towards a tree, then said, "Accio Dummies." Then two dummies appeared, "Ok, you do a spell, then I will try to repeat it." She said still stairing at the dummy.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue May 19, 2009 3:59 am

ne'os wondered why she refused his offer but it didnt matter much to him since it would mean less pain so he concentrated of the dummy. " ok then , Stupefy" he said as a red jet of light flew out of his wand and hit the dummy forcing it to fall over.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top