Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else) Empty Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri May 08, 2009 8:43 am

Nikki walked into 3 Broomsticks, ordered a butterbeer and took a seat at a table that seated for four people. She was only expecting two though, plus her so a seat left over. She sighed, crossed her legs and started to drum her fingers on the table, waiting.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else) Empty Re: Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else)

Post by Darren Fri May 08, 2009 11:17 am

Darren entered Three Broomsticks and went to the counter. Buying a butterbeer, he turned and looked around. Nikki had told him to meet her here, he didn't really know why but he thought he might as well look before leaving. Spotting her sitting at a table near the corner, he walked over to her. "Hey Nikki," he said, sitting down.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else) Empty Re: Rumour Has It (Darren, Savannah + Anyone Else)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri May 08, 2009 11:25 am

"Hello Darren" Nikki greeted. A waiter came by to the table and gave Nikki her drink. "Thanks" Nikki said to the waiter and he walked off. She shrugged and sipped the butterbeer. "So, how've you been?" Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri May 08, 2009 11:32 am

"I'm ok," Darren said impatiently. He wanted to know why she had called him here. It was sort of a waste of time. "What did you want to talk to me about?" he asked.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri May 08, 2009 11:41 am

Nikki sighed. So much for small talk she thought. "Well, it's really about..Savannah" Nikki mumbled. "I dunno if I should tell her I was her sister" Nikki sighed. "And I don't get how much she looks like her and it must be a connection somehow!" Nikki exclaimed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri May 08, 2009 3:32 pm

Darren nodded when she mentioned Savannah, that was something he was confused and curious about that too. "Yeah she does look a lot like her. Actually she looks exactly like her, but she doesn't remember anything... She isn't a lot like Soph either," he said thoughtfully. "Maybe shes her twin or something?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri May 08, 2009 8:16 pm

Savannah walked into The Three Broomsticks, as the bell tinkled behind her. Nikki asked her to meet her here to talk about something but she didn't know what it was. "God it didn't seem to lone ago I was talking to Darren in here."said Savannah to herself as she looked around for curly brown hair in the crowd. As she seen Nikki with... Darren? She walked up towards them and smiled warmly at them. "Hey Nikki and Darren how have you two been?"Savannah asked sweetly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri May 08, 2009 8:53 pm

"Though its too unusual to be a coincedance," Darren wondered out loud. Looking up, he was surprised to see Savannah enter the shop. "Speak of the devil.." he muttered. "Hey Soph- i mean Savannah," he said, again confusing her for Sophia.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri May 08, 2009 9:01 pm

"Um... hello Darren did you just call me Soph before you called me by my real name?"Savannah asked him confused. "What's going on?"Savannah asked feeling that something wasn't right how the three of them were here. Of course Savannah wasn't like Sophia, but she could tell something was wrong and she wanted to find out what it was.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 09, 2009 3:01 am

Nikki chuckled sheepishly. "Hello Savannah" Nikki said saying her correct name with maturity. "Have a seat, please" Nikki said indicating one of the two seats left over. "Darren, I highly doubt that Sophia had a twin and if she did why not tell us about it, why such a secret?" Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top