Study Room
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Study Room Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Study Room

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Study Room Empty Study Room

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:35 pm

Mariana was sitting in most distant corner of study room looking for some piece and quiet in order to write her potions essay which was in 2 days.She could have easly finish it tommorov,but her screaming homework organizer ordered it has to be now so she put her nose between pages and read the book.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Study Room Empty Re: Study Room

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:32 pm

Sterling sits also, in the opposite corner of the room poring over his books. "Where to start?" he asked himself inaudibly. He is dressed in bright Ravenclaw colors.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Ben walked into the Study Room and surprise, surprise a Ravenclaw was right there. They spent way too much time studying, he thought. He rolled his eyes as he saw him. Ben leant against the wall and started whistling. He got frustrated at people who worked non-stop and never had any fun, so he liked to give them a break. He carried on whistling 'God Rest Ye Merry Hippogriffs' even though it was summer. He looked casually over at the guy, to see what his reaction would be.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:36 pm

Sterling looked at the interruption in distaste. "If you wouldn't mind," he began rudely, "Some of us are trying to study, seeing as this is the study room." Sterling then sneered up at him. "Don't you have any work to do?" he asked rudely, thinking of the blatant laziness all the Hufflepuffs exhibited.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:44 pm

Ben rolled his eyes. Great, another Ravenclaw obsessed with work, he thought. "You realise that there is more to life than work and exams, you know." he retorted, smirking. Most of the Ravenclaws just needed to get out and have some fun, in his opinion. "Most of my exams are done, I've worked enough already." he told the guy. He'd done almost no work, but he figured it was enough. He realised he hadn't introduced himself at all. "I'm Ben by the way." he said.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:49 pm

Sterling noted Ben's friendly manner but didn't return the courtesy. Unfortunately, everything he had studied since he entered study hall was probably erased because of the distraction this 'Ben' offered him. "Well the exams aren't over for me. Sterling said coldly. "And if I ever want to make anything out of my life, I should probably get a good grade on them. What are you going to do with your life then? Getting through your exams with straight T's?"
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:08 pm

Ben saw that he was a typical Ravenclaw who thought exams were everything. "You do realise there is life beyond exams, beyond school even!" he said, sounding slightly patronising. He was annoyed that the boy assumed he was completely thick. "I'll get through with straight As, thank you very much." he replied, agitated. He wouldn't get Outstanding or Exceeds Expectations, but he wanted to pass most things with at least Acceptable. "People will see that I got As and when they see me they'll realise that I'm a friendly person who works well with people and I won't have my head in a book all day long." he added, smirking. He slowly took his wand out of his cloak as he knew a lot of Ravenclaws took offense to things like this.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:12 pm

Sterling had had enough of this insolent Hufflepuff. He brandished his wand lightning speed pointed it at the offender at screamed "Silencio!" That way, he would be silenced from bothering him further, as well as from giving any incantation to retaliate. For safety, Sterling was now standing, his wand still pointed at Ben as if it were a sword. All this had happened in a fraction of a second.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:15 pm

As Ben had predicted, here came the attack. He tried to silence him! "Protego!" he yelled. There was no way he would be silenced that easily. "Rictusempra!" he replied. Ben wanted to see the guy laugh, he had probably never laughed in his life before by the look of him. He needed some fun.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:22 pm

Sterling hadn't expected Ben the Hufflepuff to be that quick. Immediately invisible fingers began tickling him. He began laughing uncontrollably. Through tears of torturous laughter he raised his own wand again. "Furnunculus!". It was the first spell he could think of from the DADA lesson he had had the other day. He couldn't think clearly and the word enemy had become prevalent in his mind. Having Ben erupt in boils would help the already comic appearance of this boy's face.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top