maternity clothes for jess
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

maternity clothes for jess Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

maternity clothes for jess

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

maternity clothes for jess Empty maternity clothes for jess

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:45 pm

jess walked into a shop clothes and robes hug every where walking down the eiles she couldn't see and clothes that would fit her as she grew.

"looks like its rare for a teacher to be preganant and teaching" she said with a sigh.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

maternity clothes for jess Empty Re: maternity clothes for jess

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Zoe followed Jess into the store. She looked around. Even though she had spent many many hours shopping this was going to be a first for her. "No I dont think so."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:23 pm

jess sighed as she saw a woman walk over "can i help you, we have robes for students and teachers "she said"maternity clothes Jess shook her head "were after..."she paused "maternity clothes" she finished it still sounding strange to say it aloud.
"ah, unushusl request but we do have a selection , please this way" she lead jess to a cloth covered door pulling it aside she showed them two rails each hung dresses and trousers desighned for heavily prenant women , sighing jess moved down them.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:27 pm

Zoe followed Jess. Looking around at the clothes. "Wow. They have a lot of clothes here. But your not that far along yet. Do you really need this big of clothes yet. And why is it behind a covered door." Zoe said out loud without thinking. "Oops. Ignore me." Zoe said tyring to cover up what she had said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:36 pm

the woman turned to face her " she will show quickly if it is a were wolf child" she said "it is behind this door because not all my customers want to see these clothes" she spoke to Zoe.

Jess heard her and looked down at her belly it was then she noticed a bump "she could be right , i look biger than i should be" she said now worried " erm why dose a child of a were wolf develop faster?" she asked the woman but as she was about to speak a buzzer went "i am sorry i must attend my other costomers" and she left leaving jess stood total worried..
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:39 pm

Zoe glared at the salelady. "Well can we say rude." She turned back to face Jess. "I didn't know that werewolf babies grow faster. I wonder why too." Shaking the thought off. "Lets see if we can find some good clothes at least."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:42 pm

jess nodded "sure " she said moving to Zoe's side "I'll have to ask Jack when he gets back about that" she said " and your right rude dosen't cut it" she pulled out a top then screwed up her nose as the pattern was one of mixed colors "definaly not with the times" she said now grinning
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:44 pm

Zoe looked at the shirt Jess picked up. "No def not." She told Jess shaking her head. Zoe started thumbing threw differnet shirts. "Ok, I am not finding anything. Not sure what you are looking for hun."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:52 pm

jess thought for a moment " smething i can wear for teaching but at the same time not restrictive with my , now fast growing size" she said moving the clothes to one side "to be honest im not sure myself."
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:00 pm

Zoe shrugged." I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that isn't sure." Turning back to the rack. All she saw was very unflattering clothes. "Uhm. Its a no go here. How about over there?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top