Evening spent well (Scorpius)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Evening spent well (Scorpius) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Evening spent well (Scorpius)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evening spent well (Scorpius) Empty Evening spent well (Scorpius)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:12 pm

[[OOC: this is set before the Spring Dance]]

Zoe entered the manor. Looking around. As always it didnt' seem that many were in. She let out a sigh. Funny how this was the headquarters of the Death Eaters and no one was ever around. You would think they would be everywhere. Shrugging her shoulders a little, Zoe made her way in toward the den. At least she could come in and relax a little. That would be good at least. As she sat down a sound brought her attention around. Maybe she wasn't alone as she thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Evening spent well (Scorpius) Empty Re: Evening spent well (Scorpius)

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:21 pm

Scorpius was sitting in the living room with a book, doing some school homework. he had come to the manor briefly for a visit as it was spring break at Hogwarts. He was a bit annoyed, as he was always when he was in the manor. He liked his house of course, but it was just so annoying that it was invaded by people he hated a lot. Some people just didn't understand how annoying it was to not even get privacy in his own house. Everything he did was being monitored by the Dark Lord.

Looking up irritably as he heard someone come in. Seeing Zoe, his scowl faltered slightly, he didn't hate her like he hated most death Eaters. But they weren't really friends either, he hadn't ever talked to her. Still, it was a bit annoying to see her sit down like it was her house. "Hello," he said dully, without looking at her.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:55 pm

Zoe looked around and saw who it was. It was Scorpius. This conversation would not end well. Of course they didn't have a hate hate relationship. Wait a second they didn't have a realtionship at all. Except that they were both Death Eaters. That was really the only reason they were ever really around each other. "Hi Scorpius." Zoe said when she realized who it was. Now she felt really out of place in the Manor. Of course all death eaters can and went but when you had someone who lived there staring at you it was different.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:05 pm

Scorpius still didn't look at Zoe, though he didn't hate her, he was still a bit annoyed at her. He was annoyed at everyone who was invading his house. "Whats up?" he asked coolly.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:14 pm

"Nothing much. Just needed to get away from Hogwarts and didn't really have anywhere else to go." Zoe said looking back to the floor. "I didn't mean to intrupt you." Not sure what else to say. After all this was already ackward as it was. "What about yourself." Zoe said trying to make conversation. Not sure how it would turn out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:27 pm

Scorpius frowned slightly at her tone. He realized he might be being a bit mean to her. "Why don;t you go to your own house?" he asked in spite of himself. "Well I'm also here for spring break. I'm just watching people come into my house and disturbing my privacy."
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:37 pm

Zoe glared at Scorpius. "Well excuse the heck out of me." She said with a sharp tone in her voice. "But last time I checked you father gave free access to all Death Eaters. So for your information, I can come and go as I please." She always did hate when he got an attiude.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:43 pm

Scorpius scowled at her anger. How dare she get angry at him? She was invading his house, and he couldn't even say anything about it? "Only because my father was forced too," he said glumly. "Anyways, if you have your own house, why come to mine?"
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:52 pm

"Did you ever think that I didn't really want to be completely alone." Zoe snapped back before she realized what she had done. She didn't like to do that a lot but this kind of came out before she realised what she had dnoe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Scorpius narrowed his eyes at her tone. "Don't get angry at me!" he said heatedly. "How would you feel like if people went into your house in and out everyday and you never got privacy?!" Scowling, he turned away, some people just didn't get how annoying that was.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top